♡︎When they date someone with the cryptidcore aesthetic ♡︎

♡︎ requested by DanniellesNotDoneCause she's pretty cool beans! ❤️🌈✨🤠Also- I love the aesthetic but I don't know much about it, I'm kind of a sanrio alt girl? But I hope you like it

Cause she's pretty cool beans! ❤️🌈✨🤠
Also- I love the aesthetic but I don't know much about it, I'm kind of a sanrio alt girl? But I hope you like it. ✨💕🌈

---------------

Carson
- the fans aren't really sure you exsist. If I'm being honest. You're there, but not really.

- Carson's finds it mysteriously adorable that you're passionate about your findings.

- in most vlogs, you're in the background or talking to the boys about conspiracy theories, mothman files, the possibility of aliens.
CAR - "y/n no-
Y/N - "no just think about it Carson! It is bound to happen that we aren't the only living beings in this damn galaxy!"
COOP - "she's got a point-"
CAR - "don't fuel the fire cooper."

Charlie
- you guys go out a lot, You like going on dates where you get lost in the woods.
Charlie struggles to keep you on the gravel path so you don't get lost in the woods :)

- he loves summer and sunny days, you like fall and foggy nights and the breeze that rushes through your window and messes up the curtains.

- he could literally play a video game for hours, you could literally read and drink coffee for hours. Any for some odd reason, the cup is never empty.
CHAR- "Y/n, you've been sitting in he same spot for 3 hours."
Y/N - "so? You have been playing doom eternal for 3 hours."
CHAR - "why isn't coffee cup empty?"
Y/N - "stop asking such silly questions."

Schlatt
- doesn't know what the hell you are, he just likes that you're around. Doesn't even remember how he met you if he's being honest. And you honestly don't know either. So it works out.

- you guys match fairly well, except you are seemingly in Halloween mode, all the time.
"Ever felt lonely? Check your local ghosts. :)"

- when it's movie night, he knows what movies are going to pick. And he doesn't even complain anymore.
S - "movie night, you're picking,"
Y/N - "lets gooooo!"
S - "we're watching moth man prophecies again, aren't we."
Y/N - "of course darling."

Cooper
- Some people aren't sure that you exist, and honestly he likes that about you. Every vlog video/ lunch club vid, you're in the background.

- people aren't sure if you're just a random dude that walks by during their vlogs, or if you're actually in lunch club. Cooper finds it hilarious.

- y'all like to look through old vids and play where's Waldo but instead he's trying to find you.
COOP - "where the hell are you?"
Y/N - "I'm sitting on the fence Cooper."
COOP - "oHh!"

Ted
- you are basically an enigma, and Ted is here for it.

- you display mysterious vibes, and the Ted reeks of chaotic vibes. It works out pretty well.

- there is something about weird signs and Halloween. It's almost as if your soul feeds off of the mysterious energy and Halloween spirit.
This just makes Ted think that you're a cryptid.
TED - "I think you're a cryptid."
COOP - "I think that has been quite obvious Ted."
Y/N - "always have been :)"

Traves
- you are something else. You make Traves speechless. That is quite impressive.

- something about you, you have the vibe of an unsettling abandoned house that has a welcoming energy to it. Traves can't explain it, and neither can you. He isn't even sure if you were born.

- you scare him all the time, you're so mysterious and for some reason you fit in so well with the dark.
Y/N - "yo-"
TRAV. - "AH, HOLY BALLS. Y/N!"
Y/N - "dinner's ready, Noah made steak and I made mashed potatoes."
TRAV - "why are you always like this :("
Y/N - "like what?"
TRAV - "never mind."

Noah
- you guys are both cryptids. The first ones to know was Cooper and Schlatt.
You guys are the mysterious couple, and it's epic.

- you guys are always in every frame of a video, in the background. No one is sure why, and honestly neither are the both of you.

- you guys love mysterious shit. Wanna get lost in the woods? Sure, ghosting hunting? Hell yea!
Y/N - "Let's go ghosting hunting!"
COOP - "I'm already high, I don't care."
TRAV - "no?"
NOAH - "yes, lets go now. I'm grabbing the car keys."

Josh
- he likes when you guys talk about conspiracy theories and Cryptid Folklore together. :)

- just like Schlatt, he knows exactly what movies you are going to pick out.

- doesn't say it often, but he likes the way you dress. It's really pretty on you and it fits your personality exactly and that's what he likes about you.
JOSH - "you look really pretty :)"
Y/N - "I where this outfit very often but thank you kind sir for the compliment:>"

Wilbur
- He likes to call you a feral posssum.
Because you keep calling him a dirty crime boy. So it's honestly bound to happen.

- both of you guys dress up really nicely for Fall, you guys thrive during that season.

- there is something about you and mushrooms forests. And frogs. Why frogs? He'll never know.
WIL - "Y/n? Why have you sent me 3 pictures of a mushroom forest and a frog?"
Y/N. - "I didn't know how to make you feel better. Mushrooms and frogs make me happy."
WIL - well... Can I have another pic of a frog? Please?
Y/N - "sure :)"

—————I hope you guys liked it :,) I'm not very knowledgeable in Cryptidcore, I'm just a soft alt gremlin who has an addiction to Sanrio

—————
I hope you guys liked it :,)
I'm not very knowledgeable in Cryptidcore, I'm just a soft alt gremlin who has an addiction to Sanrio.

But I hope you guys like it :>

Mahalo!

- honeybee