Igor (2/3)

NEW MAGIC WAND:"I saw a photo you look Joyus My eyes are green, I eat my veggies

NEW MAGIC WAND:
"I saw a photo you look Joyus
My eyes are green, I eat my veggies.
I need to get her out the picture
She's really fucking up my frame."
"Like magic, like magic, GONE
new magic, new magic, WAND"

Noah made y/n go crazy, y/n was in love with that man. To an unhealthy extent.
The way he laughed, how smart he was, how casual he was. Jeez, y/n was falling hard and it was making him go crazy.
The times where the house was empty, and all they did was talk. Sometimes kiss, those meant more to y/n than it to Noah.

Of course it didn't mean anything to him, Because the next day y/n found him cuddling with his girlfriend.
Feelings invaded y/n's brain like poison flowing through the veins He was now seeing green, jealously and he was envious.
That should've been him holding Noah's hand, holding Noah ever so closely, having those cute words spoken to each other.

Then it snapped, he couldn't take it.
He wanted her out, she was messing up his plans. He couldn't see how fogged up his mind was when it came to Noah.
He couldn't take it, he wanted him.
Ever so badly, he wanted to hold him like she did, wanted to kiss him like she did, take him out to dates like she did.
He couldn't take, that she got most of the time with him.
"This 60-40 isn't working. I want 100 of your time. You're mine."

It almost scares y/n when he thinks about it now. But he was so close to grabbing that new magic wand. And erasing her like the bang of  a shot gun.
And if Noah wouldn't comply, then he'll just have to erase him to.

Cause
"Your under oath. Now pick a side and if you don't, I'll pick you both. It's not a joke.
Murder she wrote."

BOY IS A GUN*:
"You so motherfuckin dangerous.
You so motherfuckin dangerous
You got me by my neck.
A boy is a gun."

Ted was almost a double edged sword, he treated y/n like sweet honey. Y/n really thought he found the one, all the dates they went one. All the laughs and cute movie nights they had, all the bright sun breakfasts they had with music playing. It all felt like a dream to Y/n. And it was.

Ted soon started to become distant, and whenever y/n asked what was wrong. He would always say "I'm just busy editing a video, don't worry babe."
Oh how well of an Actor Ted is. But y/n wasn't dumb, and he wasn't gullible.
He knew that Ted was going back to his Ex. It wasn't hard to understand why.
She was a beautiful bright smiling girl, sweet and kind, and talented.
He knew that she would get Ted back, but he didn't think it would be so soon.

He tried to fight back, but he would always smell her perfume and see the glossy kisses on Ted's neck. Y/n didn't want to lose Ted, he was finally happy. He finally felt like this was the one.
No matter how many fights that were made, no matter how many times Ted would come home smelling like her.

Y/n didn't want to lose Ted, Ted was this dream that was hurting him but felt paradise when he got a piece of it.
Ted was dangerous.

"How come you the best to me? I know you're the worst for me.
Boy you sweet as sugar, diabetic to the first degree."

y/n was done, and he was angry and tired. He finally tired of begging Ted to stay, tired of crying over their relationship that will quickly leaving his grasp like sand. And he knew, that Ted was just doing this so he could go to her. Ted was a great actor.

"Oh you passive-agressive? Oh you
Fakin' you're mad?
You wanna go home, cool. You better call you a cab.
I ain't taking you home, yeah. I'm brushin' you off"

And finally he was tired, and it hit him like rocks how dangerous Ted was to him. But now matter how many times his friends said that Ted was horrible, and how unhealthy their relationship was. Y/n will always say that Ted was a ten. No matter how many times Ted hurt him, at least there was love there before it all happened.

"Look they bringing us up. Yeah,
Like now and again.
Give a fuck what they talkin' about I
See you as a ten."

And when y/n sat Ted down, Ted cried and pulled his hair. Begging y/n to stay, that He really loved him. But y/n knew it wasn't real, Ted was just doing it because it would clench y/n's big heart.
But y/n said it time and time again, Ted was a great actor.

"Imma leave it at that, imma leave us at friends.
Cause the irony is I don't want to see you again."
"Stay the fuck away from me."

PUPPET:
"What is your wish? I could be granted!"
"To you I'm Santa, where is Rudolph? You're parasitic"
"I do not have self control.
I'm starting to wonder, is this my free will or yours?"

Schlatt was almost like Ted, treated y/n like an actual boyfriend. Y/n had been in love to the wrong man so many times, he didn't see the things he was doing. Schlatt was almost like a drug that y/n constantly needed, and he would do anything to just get single smile from Schlatt.
But y/n soon knew that he wasn't the one. Because he couldn't keep him happy, no matter how many times y/n told him "I love you."
No matter how many soft kisses and nights where they made love.

He would always find Schlatt the next morning, drinking beer. Almost looking like he was regretting this relationship.
It hurt y/n, no matter how much love he tried to give Schlatt. He always looked dissatisfied, uncomfortable, or embarrassed. Y/n would've done anything for Schlatt, and if that meant leaving him for Schlatt to smile again. He would.

And he did.

And when he left, and got his freedom again. His eyes seemed to open.
"But at some point. You come to your senses."

WHAT'S GOOD!:
"I got my eyes open now i see the light.
I see the light"

Y/n had finally felt free, and he wanted to do everything. He went from party to party, meeting people and flirting with others. Buying things that actually made him happy, and meeting people that made him smile.

But he knew, that this wasn't the real him. He was still filled with heartbreak and heartache, but he had people who cared. He had people he could cherish, and friends that he could savor memories with.
His freedom was filled with smiles and laughter, colorful lights and reckless nights. Walking around the city and buying dumb objects that are never needed.

Until.

—————-
Part 2 yessir!

I really have a lot of motivation for this series. Maybe it's because I love Igor so much? I don't know, but it feels nice to have a lot of motivation for something.