♡︎When they realize they were in love♡︎ pt.2

Traves: "when i felt them hold my hand, I knew

Traves:
"when i felt them hold my hand, I knew. They were the one."
Y/n 💕:
Duuuude let's go buy snacks!!

Traves had just finished a stream, and it was almost 12am. He felt his phone buzz slightly, and the sight of their name made Traves smile from ear to ear.
He looked at the text and laughed, quickly texting them back.

Trave 🐶💕:
Yea sure! What time?

Y/n 💕:
Now! I'm outside!

Traves' eyes widen, grabbing his wallet and putting on a sweater quickly. Running downstairs, ignoring the complaints and questions from Noah and Cooper.

He opened the door and there stood Y/n wearing his hoodie and some shorts. "Snack run??" They ask, their eyes big as they pout. Traves only laughs and nods getting small cheers from them. "Come on!! Let's goooo!I wanna get warheads!!" They cheer, "COOPER! NOAH! I'LL BE BACK!" Traves yells before feeling them grab his hand.

And he almost froze, as if life was moving in slow motion. He looked into their eyes and felt himself blush, felt his heart soar, felt the butterflies of love roam around his stomach.

He was in love.

Noah:
"When we sat looking at the stars and they said. 'You're the only one who understands.'
And for the first time, i felt the same way."

They sat on top of their car, looking at the stars. The music booming through a shitty dollar store speaker. Snacks hidden in the car, and the smell of weed surrounding them.
Noah sipped his beer quietly, as Y/n sat looking at the bright lights, softly sighing and they finally smiled.
For the first time, In both of their chaotic lives, they felt at peace.

"You're the only who understands me hugbox." They say, still looking at the stars.

Noah stops sipping his beer, looking at them as they smile at the stars. Watching them smile, finally feeling relaxed when they stare up above.
And now for the first, Noah felt relaxed, didn't feel stressed or pressured. Didn't feel like he was in the shadow of his friends, didn't feel pressured to stream or to talk to anyone.

He felt the love fill his heart, lungs, all of his body. "Yea, you're the only who understands me." He says.

He was in love.

Josh:
"When I laid next to them, and stared into their eyes. And knew that everything I needed was right in front to me."

He had came back from visiting Carson, it was quite different from his normal routine, so when he came back. He was tired.
"Lay down Josh, you had a busy week."
Y/n says, guiding Josh towards their shared bed. Josh lays down and sighs, and opens his eyes to see they were staring back at him.

Josh stares, sighing as he finally relaxes. Bringing his hand to their face, feeling them snuggle into his hand. And he just knew, that everything he ever needed was with him, snuggled up against him.
He felt at peace.

He was in love.

Wilbur:
"When I said, 'I love how your eyes shine.' And they responded with 'they only shine
for you' "

Wilbur was doing another laugh you lose stream but this time with Y/n, Wilbur watched as they tried to hold in their giggles and laughs that Wilbur loved to hear, they sipped water quietly as they tried not to laugh.

Only for them to laugh 20 minutes after of XQC saying "Cheeto."
Wilbur turned around and they stared back, still laughing. They stared for at eachother. Something about their eyes that Wilbur just adored, that he loved ever so dearly.

When he looked at them, and their eyes just shined, large pools of love seemed to fill their eyes. It was almost mesmerizing to Wilbur.
"I love how your eyes shine." He says, and they only giggle. That giggle that was like music to Wilbur's ears. "They only shine for you."

And when they said that, it was as if an arrow shot through his heart. As if Cupid had gotten him, he was overwhelmed with love and happiness.

He was in love

/----------/--------/----/
I finished it :D!

So I said i was going to do a face reveal at 5k cause, I keep forgetting that I'm at 3k. ;///;
So I guess I'm gonna do a face reveal. Frick.