♡︎how they met you♡︎

Carson: You were a small creator and a good friend of Cooper

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Carson:
You were a small creator and a good friend of Cooper. Cooper decided to invite you to SMPlive.
You had the prettiest looking base.
C:- "who! Who's base is this chat? Who's y/u/n???"
Y/N- typing: "oh hello! I'm y/u/n, Coopster invited me!"
COOP - typing: "DONT FUCKIN CALL ME COOPSTER"

Charlie:
Met you in one of his college classes, you were just sitting there doing notes. Charlie has decided to edit a video during class,
Forgetting he needed to take notes.
CHAR- "hey um, Can I look at your notes? I'm Charlie by the way."
Y/N - oh! Sure, I'm y/n."

Schlatt:
Met you at his first job, at the deli shop. You asked for a normal roast beef sandwich and a soda pop. You had an interesting accent.
Y/N - "hiya! Could I get a roast beef sandwich and a pop please?"
S- "pop? Ya mean soda right?"
Y/N- "uh yea! Soda!"

Cooper:
You were one of the girls that ACTUALLY came to the skate park to skate. And honestly, you were really good at it.
You watched him fall after his Skateboard snaps in half.
Y/N - "hey! Are you ok??"
COOP - "yea- yea I'm fine."

Ted
Met you in highschool! He had a friend who was choir and he happened to hear your voice. You sounded lovely.
TED - "wow you sing really well."
Y/N - "oh um! Thank you so much!"

Traves
Met him in highschool, you were his tutor and study buddy for history class. Cause he sucks at history.
TRAV - "who are we learning about again?"
Y/N - "Genghis Khan, Trav :)"
TRAV - "what did he do?"
Y/N - "was a very merciless empire, had the fastest spreading empire as well. Which is why alot of people are related to him."
TRAV - "oh word? Why are we related to him?"
Y/N - "he raped alot of people."
TRAV - "oh."
(Based on true events with a friend! :D!)

Noah
Met you at a party, you were literally glowing. Could not take his eyes off you, absolutely stunning.
NOAH - "Hi I'm Noah, and I just gotta say, you are just glowing on that dance floor."
Y/N - "oh thank you, how about you glow with me? Wanna dance?"
NOAH - "it would be an honor."

Josh
Met him through Carson, actually. You're Carson's cousin.
CAR - "yo Y/n! Meet my friend Josh?"
Y/N - "oh hi! Nice to meet you!"
JOSH - "oh Um- hi. I'm Josh."
He found you absolutely beautiful, mesmerizing, how were you Carson's cousin? He honestly doesn't know.

Wilbur
Met you through Schlatt, you are Schlatt roommate! Your bit was just popping in and annoying him for a bit, which of course never made Schlatt mad.
Y/N - "Yo bossman! Out of groceries! Wanna buy take out?"
S - "what the hell? Already?"
WIL - "oh? Who's that?"
S - "that's my roommate Y/N. Ayo Y/n! Meet Wilbur? Man called Cookies biscuits."
Y/N - "well nice to meet you biscuit boy, I'll be buying pizza tonight."
S - "you think she's hot."
WIL - "wha? No. I just find her uh. Beautiful."
S - "you mean hot."
WIL - "shut up Schlatt."

—————-
Yo! I posted!

Honestly I should've posted this first, but I've had a lot of writers block lately. ;-;

But I hope you guys liked it!

Mahalo!

- honeybee 💕🌈🍄