♡︎when they date someone with the exact same personality as them ♡︎

♡︎ Requested by!: euphre Thank you for requesting sweetpea! <3 ——————-

Thank you for requesting sweetpea!
<3
——————-

Carson
- he's pretty awkward but at the same time isn't. But he's also pretty introverted, but he can be the spotlight.

- so dating someone with the same personality will be a ride.

- It could go 2 ways, a quiet peaceful night. Or a day where everything is crazy and chaotic, and it's time for
c r i n g e.
Situation 1:
CAR - "hey, wanna watch a silent voice tonight?"
Y/N - "sure :)"
Situation 2:
CAR- "HEY HEY YOU YOU"
Y/N- "I DONT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND"
CAR - "NO WAY NO WAY"
Y/N- "I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE."
CAR - "HEY HEY YOU YOU"
Y/N - "I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"
COOP - "i hate both of you."

Charlie
- both of you are rays of sunshines and just love laughing alot. Alot of people generally like you two's company.

-until both of you start making puns.

- there will be a sudden change of vibe in the room, people will start to get irritated and leave, but everyone knows they can't stop you two.
CHAR - "I love you :)"
Y/N - "I love you too, but don't you think that's a little CHEESY?"
CHAR - "alittle but aren't you GRATEFUL?"
S - " I despise both you."

Schlatt
- both of you are generally chill people, you guys are both pretty humble and introverted.

- or the relationship could be like a rollar coaster on fire.

- sometimes you guys go into bits when he's filming or when he's on stream.
S - "oh shut up broad! Go make me a fucking sandwich!"
Y/N - "oh? You wanna go back in time?! I hope you get black lung you prick!"
Y/N - "yea sure, I could order food. What do you want?"
S - "Wanna get pasta? We haven't had that in a while."
Y/N - "sure, I wouldn't mind :)"
S - "thank babe, love you."
Y/N - "love you too."
MINX - "holy shit that was actually scary. What the hell."
WIL. - "why are you guys so good at fighting?"

Cooper
- no one really knows the possibilities.
But everyone likes when you guys are together, makes good content. :)

- you guys are usually chill, him smoking a bit and you just cuddling him. Watching Adventure Time and eating snacks, it's chill. :)

- or. You are both wanting to be daring, and get everyone hella concerned and worried
Situation 1:
Y/N - "cooper."
COOP - "yea?"
Y/N - "wanna go buy some boba?"
COOP - "hell yeah, let's go."
Situation 2:
CAR: "no, both of you get down now."
COOP - "we'll be fine."
Y/N - "Yeah! We brought padding incase we don't land in the pool!"
CAR - "YOU TWO ARE SKATEBOARDING OFF THE ROOF AND JUMPING INTO THE POOL. NO!"

Ted
- both of you are theatre nerds, you have a job in photography and he's, ya know. A YouTuber.

- both of you are generally cuddly and romantic, nights with vanilla candles and roses and soft music. A night ride around the city, take photos.

- or, you guys could be dancing to music on stream. Legit forgetting that he's streaming, and singing.
TED - "just one look and I can hear a bell ring, one more look and i forget everything."
Y/N - "Mama Mia! Here i go again
My my how could i resist ya?
TED - "Mama Mia! Does it show again? My my how much I've missed ya?"
Y/N - "MUAH"
TED - "pfft, did you just Muah me?"
DONATION - "y'all are so cute omg."
Y/N - "oh yeah you're streaming!"

Traves
- both of you are absolute sweetpeas, you guys are the innocent couple. Holdings hand, small kisses on the cheek, watching cliche movies, and vibing to music.

- but like the rest, both of you seem to leak a almost scary chaotic vibe.

- because of this, when you guys get partnered in among us. You guys always end up winning.
TRAV - "Me and Y/n were imposters!"
COOP - "I fucking knew it! I kept hearing Y/N laugh in the other room."
SAM - "...I hate you guys, I got shot by Y/n."
Y/N - "innocence doesn't exsist in a game like this, there is only guilty and death!"
S - "i was brutally murdered by a woman."

Noah
- both of you are total enigmas, just there and wondering. Having a good time, vibing.
You guys are the definition of
"Yo! I'm just tryna vibe ."

- Very chill People, mix well in dark colors and all around seem like a pretty humble person.

- the two of you are mostly calm, of course with some of the giant Sparks of Chaos that seems to startle Everyone.
NOAH - "Ready to play CS-"
Y/N - "hey so, im gonna need one of your guns."
NOAH - "may i ask why?"
Y/N - "there are 2 roaches connected to eachother and im gonna shoot it."
NOAH - "what?!"
Y/N - "what?"

Josh
- both of you can either be hella intelligent or extremely annoying.
You both laugh at eachother's jokes.

- the entire time during that car commercial, he staring at you and laughing. Remembering when you guys wrote this bit together.

- both of you are comedic and annoying, plus Carson likes to join in on bits too.
JOSH - "so you guys ever head of the cup song."
COOP - "Oh god know, stop please."
Y/N - "Oh? I don't think I have Josh."
JOSH - "you haven't? well! Let me sing it to you-"
CAR - "NO!"

Wilbur
- you guys have basically become the parents of Tommyinnit, Tubbo, Nihachu, and Fundy.
You aren't really sure why, either.

- you both are pretty chill but both of you radiate this undertone of chaos, it's like a second person trailing behind you.

- Because of this, no one knows what to expect.
Situation 1:
WIL - "Y/n-"
Y/N - "yes sweetheart?"
WIL - "did you just rename our pet pig porkchop?"
Y/N - "check outside :)"
WIL - "YOU NAMED OUR ENTIRE COW FARM STEAK AND BEEF STEW?!"
Situation 2:
WIL - "good morning chat! why am I so smiley today? Y/n came to the office today and brought me lunch like the sweet person they are."

-------------
Here's one of the requests!
I hope you liked it, and I'm sorry it took so long to do.✨🌈🍄

Thank you for reading

- Mahalo!

-Magnolia ✨🍄