I could've lost you - Noah Hugbox

MAFIA  AU! ---------female reader  TW!: mention of death, gunshot wound, yelling, crying, angst

MAFIA AU!
---------
female reader
TW!: mention of death, gunshot wound, yelling, crying, angst.
-----

They fell into a trap, they should've known that it would end this way. But they were blinded by their confidence to see that there were holes in their plan. The enemy had a lot more men prepared than the group.
They had won, killing the enemy, had gotten a victory. But they lost a large amount of valuable men and soldiers, and got their lovers hurt.

"SssssshIt! Take it easy!" y/n says, as Noah wipes the rubbing alcohol on her bullet wound. "I told you not to go with me." Noah says, biting his tongue to prevent any harsh words to spill.
"Noah, I'm a solider. No matter how much you say no. It's my job." She says, hissing again as he continues to clean the wound on her side.

He soon pressed the cloth on her side, trying to prevent any more blood from spilling.
"You're so fucking dumb, you know that?" He says, making her let out a breathy laugh. He glares at her but she rolls her eyes, "you actually think I'm gonna let you get shot by some crazed retired soldier? Hell no." She saying, soon wimpering at the wound. Noah's eyes soften and lessen the pressure.

"You're such a child you know that?" She says. Noah looks up and glares at her.
"How the hell am I the child in this situation?" Noah asks, his voice getting slightly louder. "I was supposed to protect you, and now look at you! You're bleeding on your side!" He says, she rolls her eyes once again.
"WE protect each other, no matter what happens. I will always protect you the way you protect me." She says.

"You could've gotten killed!!" Noah says, she shrugs. "So? I'll do it again! Because I love you and want you to be safe goddamnit-"

"I COULD'VE FUCKING LOST YOU Y/N!!!" he screams, pulling back letting y/n hold the wound herself.
His voice was now cracking, almost strained and sounded tired. He's never been like this before, soon sniffles filled the giant bathroom.
"I-I could've lost you, I don't know how I'd live if I didn't have you with me." He says, tears now falling and sad sobs begin to echo. His tough facade was finally broken.

She sighs, and pulls him close. Holding him tightly as he lays his head on her shoulder. "Baby, you'll never lose me. I'll make sure of it."

--- 💔---

"You're a liar." Noah says laughing through his cries, his fellow conrades besides him. He clenches the bouquet of flowers he's holding tightly, staring down at her grave.

"She's a liar, such a fucking liar." He says crying, Schlatt and Cooper pat his shoulder. As he begins to cry and cry more.

y/n l/n
"An angel brought into and taken from this dark world"

----------------
Hello! Sorry for the slow updates recently. I took a small break to try to get back into drawing again, and just to heal mentally in general.
It's really nice to get back into writing.

Reading all the other imagines books and fanfics gave me inspiration. So here's a lovely one.

Hope you liked it!

- magnolia ✨🌈