Cause im in love with him (2/3)

Same trigger warnings as before, I really don't know how many parts I'll make

But I just hope you enjoy! ✨🌈
------------------

"I'm sorry Ms.L/n, but it seems that the stems are growing faster than expected.
This means your life expectancy has been shortened to about a month and 2 weeks." The doctor says, looking at the young girl sitting on her hospital bed.
"its seems that your body has been giving up the fight. The Hanahaki seems to be adapting even quicker to the suppressors. Meaning the suppressors are almost meaningless to your Hanahaki." The doctor says, y/n nods. Keeping a small smile.

"That's alright Doc, I'll be ok. Thank you for the suppressors." Y/n says, avoid the gazes of the 3 men sitting next to her. Traves was the first to make a sound, quickly breaking down and sulking. Letting his head fall into his hands, as he sobs loudly. Schlatt seemed to freeze, becoming a still picture, his eyes blank and lacked emotion, whilst Carson tried his best to stop himself from crying. "I guess it's time to tell the fans, eh?" She says, trying to lighten up the mood. To only have the boys look up at her.

The boys hated this, looking at her as her skin begins to pale. Her smile looking weaker than before, and her eyes beginning to get droopy. Yet she still kept that stupid smile. "I don't want you to die N/n." Traves says, letting his head fall into her lap. She laughs, soon becoming a long sigh.
She almost wants to break down crying too, hearing him tremble when he whimpers out the nickname he gave her.

But she kept her strong front, and only combed her fingers through his hair. Letting him soak the blanket that rested softly above her lap. "Please get the surgery, please. I don't want you to go." He says, but she keeps combing. Not saying a word. Soon the tears started to fall overboard, tears spilling like waterfalls down her cheeks. Soon all four of them were crying, holding eachother close.

Contacting the rest of the boys was even more hectic. Carson quickly made a groupchat without Cooper in it, telling them it was urgent. And giving them the directions to the hospital that they were staying in, it was almost an instant that all of the guys drove to the hospital. Though Cooper didn't know a single thing, Cooper was at yet another date with his girlfriend. Plus, y/n begged Carson to make a groupchat without Cooper in it, telling him that she'll tell Cooper later.

The rest of Lunch Club came in running through the door, seeing y/n on a hospital bed. She looked fine, but there was something off. Noah and Josh were the first to come in, looking at y/n and then at the three boys who wore puffy eyes. Next was Charlie, Ted, and Madi who thought this was a joke, but discovered Traves sniffling in her lap, Schlatt leaning against the wall, and Carson wiping his tears away. Noah and Josh, stood by the doors, taking in the scene like abstract art.

"I guess it's time I tell you guys that- shit." She says, trying to laugh off the feeling of wanting to cry. "I have Hanahaki disease, I've had it for almost 4 months now. And-" suddenly tears started to flow, making Traves cry alittle more as he held her hand. "The flowers have grown around my lungs, wrapping them. The suppressors have stopped working, meaning I only have about a Month and 2 weeks to live." She says, the tension was strong.