3.

- Rodrick moore - - Compton, California -

- Rodrick moore -
- Compton, California -

as i carried shorty through the house and up the stairs, i started to realize how bad she was wounded.

she looked like somebody really fucked her shit up.

i laid her on the guest bedroom's bed lightly before walking into the guest bathroom wetting a warm washcloth and grabbing a cup of water.

i laid a towel down next to her before putting her on it lightly.

i slowly slid her shirt off as i cringed from what i was looking at.

her body was full of cuts and bruises.

snitches and all.

i removed her shorts slowly as i cringed even harder seeing as all the wounds were worse and were recently made.

i ran the cloth over the dry blood over her chest as she kept flinching and shaking at my touch.

"who does this shit to a woman" i sighed as i saw blood drip down her stomach. "i hope you cool wit this" i said as i cleaned her wounds on her chest and shoulders.

i pulled her panties down a little to clean the blood off and make sure she wasn't bleeding bad down there.

after cleaning her legs, i went to get her feet because she was running barefoot and i know her shit hurt.

she jumped up scaring the shit out of me as she gasped and brought her knees to her chest.

"please don't hurt me! i didn't mean to make him upset" she cried into her knees.

why is she crying? and who's he?

"what? shorty i just wanna help you" i said draining the water into the cup.

"w-who are you?" she stuttered as she let her legs go a little.

"Rodrick moore. but the media knows me as roddy ricch? youn know me?" she shook her head.

"Y-you took my clothes off? d-did you rape m-"

"woahhh" i put my hand out. "i ain't rape you ma why you think that?" i furrowed my eyebrows. "you passed out on the street in your bra and shorts and you looked fucked up so i just wanted to bring you to my crib to make sure you straight" i said reaching for her foot only for her to pull it back as she shook.

"what have you been doing to me" she sniffled.

"i've been cleaning your wounds. i'm tryna do the same with your feet if you'd let me ma" i put my hand out. "i ain't gon bite i promise"

- The next morning -

- Vanessa Valor -

my eyes slowly fluttered open as my head pounded.

once i saw clearly i realized where i was i jumped up sliding my knees to my chest.

"what the fuck?" i mumbled as i slowly got out of the bed i was in.

i walked out of the room slowly looking over the banister to see a man sitting on the couch downstairs.

he looked back at me making me jump and hide back in the room i was originally in.

i heard him chuckle before i saw a dog run full speed towards my room making me scream and jump on the bed putting a pillow infront of me blocking the dog.

"Kilo Down!" the man said as the dog got down. "chill ma" he took the pillow from me.

"please don't!" i hid my face.

"please don't what?" he laid the pillow down on the bed. "i ain't gon hurt you now come on. i got food downstairs that's gon get cold" he walked out the room.

-

i was sliding the fork along the food as my body ached.

"eat ma. you look like you dead" he chuckled.

"sorry.." i mumbled.

"ain't nothin to say sorry fo i'm just sayin" he sat across from me. "what's yo name?"

i just looked up at him nervously.

ion know this dude?

"come on ma. i told you mine" i sighed.

"Vanessa" i mumbled under my breath.

"why you so shy for? i ain't gon bite"

"i don't know that.." i whispered to myself.

"what happened to you? you looked like somebody messed yo shit up" he said as he put his plate in the sink. "hmm?"

"i uhm.. i fell.. you know how it is.." i laughed nervously.

"yea ma. i know how it is and i also ain't stupid" he leaned against the counter crossing his arms.

"j-just please stop.." i looked down at my feet feeling a tear fall down my cheek.

"i ain't mean to make you cry, Vanessa" he walked to me putting his hand on my shoulder making me jump and gasp.

his face softened as he saw the fear in my eyes.

he knew.

"you get beat on?" he furrowed his eyebrows.