61.

- Rodrick Moore - - Bahamas, Bahamas -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Bahamas, Bahamas -

"goddamn ness" i sighed as she threw up in the toilet. i really think we needa go to the doctor or sum because she been like this for awhile now..

maybe like 2 or 3 weeks..

she wiped her mouth as she finished and flushed the toilet before falling into my arms as we sat on the bathroom floor.

i been holding her hair back so i needed to get lower. the floor ain't dirty so don't be a germaphobe 🥱

"we're going to the doctor as soon as we get home, Vanessa" i said running my fingers through her hair.

"i don't wanna go" she mumbled as she cuddled into me more.

"i ain't ask. we're going" she groaned. "why you keep puttin it off? like don't you wanna stop throwin' up?" i asked as she lifted herself off me.

"i guess" she sighed standing up.

"you guess?" i stood up following her into our room. "the fuck you mean?"

"roddy please. i don't wanna talk about this" she waved me off as she went on her phone.

"no we're fucking talking about it" i said grabbing her phone making her mug me. "why are you so fucking scared to go to the doctor!" i raised my voice a little. she's been brushing this question off for weeks and i'm tired of waiting.

"roddy" she sighed shaking her head going to walk away.

"tell me!" i pulled her back seeing her eyes fill up with tears as she finally spoke up.

"I think i'm pregnant, Rodrick!" she yelled at me. "i ain't wanna tell you because ion wanna believe it! we're 22! we don't need 3 fucking kids yet" she shook her head wiping her tears.

"so what? you wanna abort it?" i furrowed my eyebrows as she sat on our bed.

she just went silent playing with her fingers making me sigh.

"not again, Vanessa" i sighed sitting on the chair putting my head in my hands as i rubbed up and down my face. "you not aborting this fucking baby"