51.

- Rodrick Moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

"Bae!" i yelled from downstairs setting the bag of food i got from Vanessa's favorite place.

i sighed knowing she was probably sleep seeing as it was 3:23 in the morning..

ion like comin' home late but it really ain't my fault. bird always tryna get me to work on more songs .

i put the food in the fridge before kicking my shoes off hearing noise upstairs making me chuckle.

then i realized it was just kilo coming downstairs ..

"you gotta go outside?" i asked as i pet him. "come on" i led him to the back door opening it for him to go outside.

once he was done, i let him back inside and gave him some water in his bowl before i headed upstairs.

"babe i got you foo-"

i furrowed my eyebrows seeing she wasn't in our room. where the hell could she be? she shouldn't be out this late and her cars here.

i pulled out my phone and dialed her number but it quickly went to voicemail. i did it multiple times but it never went through.

"the fuck she ignoring me fo!" i groaned beginning to look through the house to see where she was. "Vanessa!" i yelled.

i texted her multiple times but they never delivered.

"what the fuck!" i started to get annoyed and worried at the same time because i know Vanessa would never leave me like that..

right?

i grabbed my keys and slid on my shoes before noticing a note on the fridge making me furrow my eyebrows.

Don't be lookin for her. i got her and i'm taking her back where she belongs. i'll die before i let you take my baby away from me. i left you her car so you wouldn't track it and her phone is broke so don't even try. have fun trying to find her. she said she misses you a lot, might have to erase her memory. have a horrible life and i wish the worst on you and y'all stank ass kids.

  from Lawrence

My anger began to take over me as i crumbled the paper and shoved it into my pocket before pulling my phone out quickly making me way out the door locking it fastly.