90.

- Rodrick Moore -- Los Angeles, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Los Angeles, California -

"bae!" i quickly set my stuff down before making my way upstairs.

i didn't care what bird said, i wanted to see Vanessa and i wanted to make sure everything was okay.

i opened the door seeing her sleeping on our bed making me sigh in relief she wasn't doing anything bad.

pop told me about her taking ecstasy..

i hate when she does that shit. i get it's hard when she's upset but that's a strong ass drug that he said she took a lot of.

i kicked my shoes off before getting in the bed slowly trying not to wake her.

i wanted to be with her. i wanted to be close with her again.

i pulled her against me so her back rested on my chest before i put my arm over her side finding her hand on the other side so i could rub her hand.

"i love you" i mumbled in her ear. "and i promise you i didn't cheat on you, baby"

she slid her hand into mine making me sigh in relief knowing that pop had explained everything to her.

"You have a show tomorrow" she mumbled.

"ima be there. but i wanted to be here first" i kissed her neck lightly before kissing down her bare arm

"how long are you here?" she asked sitting up.

"until 4 in the morning. i gotta leave for Las Vegas" she pushed me down light before climbing onto me straddling my lap.

she slid my shirt up rubbing on my abs.

"bae" i chuckled watching her lean down and kiss up my chest as she raised my shirt higher.

she slid my shirt off throwing it onto the floor before laying one of her hands on each side of me on the bed.

she leaned down to my ear

"I want you to fuck me until you have to leave" she said sternly in my ear making me bite my lip at her sudden raise in being horny.