52.

- Rodrick Moore -- Los Angeles, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Los Angeles, California -

"how the fuck am i supposed to find her" i said lowly sitting on the couch propping my elbows on my knees.

"we'll find her soon. everybody's looking for her" my mom said sitting on the chair.

"i should've found her by now" i shook my head running my hands up and down my face.

"it's not your fault, roddy" my mom rubbed my shoulder. "i know your holding back your emotions for kenny and aaliyah but you needa let it out"

hearing those words, hurt me to the max. i shouldn't be here. i should be with Vanessa. i should've went with her.

"i should've went with her, mama" my voice began to crack as i felt my eyes fill up with tears.

"let it out, Baby. you need to" she sighed sitting next to me beginning to rub my back trying to calm me down.

i let it all out. my sobs broke through my chest as i made up the most horrible situation that Vanessa was probably in.

how did i let this happen?..

my phone began to ring making me furrow my eyebrows and wipe my eyes before picking it up without looking at the number.

"yo" i sighed answering it.

"b-baby" my eyes widened as i sat up straight hearing Vanessa's shaking voice on the other end of the phone.

"Ness?! Baby where are you! what the fuck did he do to you!" i stood up quickly.

"i-i can't say a lot but h-he.. he's taking me to mexico" my eyes widened. "I'll send you the address but just please.. please come and get me i'm scared" her voice cracked. "he's coming back. just hurry!" she whispered before hanging up.

"that was her?!" my mom asked.

"yea and i needa go to the police station and have them track this number! he's gonna take her to mexico and i can't let that shit happen!" her eyes widened as i made my way to the door.

"daddy!" i stopped infront of the door hearing kenny's voice behind me. i turned around slowly seeing his rubbing his arm with his lil sad face on.
"i don't want you to go" he began to cry making my mom sigh and walk to him but i put my hand out stopping her.