40.

- Rodrick Moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

"we over" i shrugged blowing the smoke out my
mouth as me and baby's new song blasted through the now smoke filled house.

"dat fast? ain't y'all gotta son?" he furrowed his eyebrows as i passed the blunt to him.

"right. where kenny gon go?" nia asked.

"he gon switch off i guess because she ain't stayin here. all she wanna do is fight and ion got no time for that" i shook my head.

"roddy you said you'd never put her out" nia sighed. "you know where she at right now?"

"don't care" i stood up walking over into the kitchen to get a drink.

"i'm serious roddy" she followed behind me. "why you puttin her out"

"cause she put everything on me!" i mugged her.

"she got nowhere else to go, Rodrick" she crossed her arms. "you want her to be homeless? what about her school?"

"man ion fucking know ight?" i sighed trying to calm my anger as i poured some soda into a cup.

"you really actin' like youn care about her" she scoffed. "you know you love her roddy. i'm not saying for you to still pay for everything.. but at least give her a place to stay"

a knock came at the door making me furrow my eyebrows because ain't nobody else supposed to be comin' .

"they here" pop smirked getting up from the couch walking into the foyer.

i groaned seeing a few girls walk into the house. this ain't my house, i can't do shit about it.

"the fuck they doin here" i asked pop as they made their way to the couch touching all on jon, j.i  and tjay.

"chill out dis my house" he mugged me. "pick a shorty and take her to the back" he shrugged.

"rodrick" nia gave me a stern look. i chuckled shaking my head at her.

"shorty inna green" i pointed to a girl that was kinda away from everybody else.

"me?" she looked up.