83.

Liked by Roddyricch and 1,324,432 others

nyeisha.nyeisha Happy birthday baby 😩! i love you with everything in me 💕.

- View all 8,342 comments -

———————————————————————————

   || Nyeisha White ||
|| Los Angeles, California ||

"you ain't gotta cook for me, bae" i heard pop say as i turned the burner off after finishing making his breakfast.

"yes i do. it's your birthday" i smiled turning to him. "you needa eat sum before we leave out in a few hours" i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"i'm lookin at what i wanna eat" he shrugged making me roll my eyes.

"we can get nasty laterrr. but right now, eat what i made you" i leaned up pecking his lips lightly before pulling away and turning back to the stove.

"how nasty you gon' get for me?" he asked as his arms went around my waist and his head laid in the crook of my neck.

"as nasty as you want" i smirked to myself feeling him placing kisses along my neck.

"you gon' let me do whatever i want to you?" i bit my lip lightly as his deep ass voice made me slowly start to get horny.

"whatever you want" i looked back at him making him smirk.

-

after he ate, we both got ready for the day i had planned for him today. i knew what he really wanted to do was fuck all damn day but i ain't gon' be like that. i got something for him and i'm ready to surprise the fuck outta him tonight.

"shii bae" he groaned pulling me to him.

"stoppp!" i laughed. "i told you i'd let you do whatever you want laterrr"

"you wearin' this fit ain't helpin' my problem" he straight faced me.

"well you gotta wait" i teased.