8.

- Rodrick moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick moore -
- Compton, California -

i feel like shit ontop of shit right now.

my girlfriend is fucking somebody else, and i left Vanessa at the damn mall and she got fucking raped.

when am i gonna stop fuckin shit up?

"Here" i said walking to Vanessa with some water and medicine for her migraine.

i get that people would call me crazy for taking her in, but she has nowhere to go!

and she's so damn innocent id feel bad if i didn't.

she wouldn't even look at me she just stared into space. it looked as though that dude really took her soul outta her.

"Nessa" i put my hand on her leg making her jump.
i sighed putting the stuff on the night table. "the officers are taking care of him vanessa" i said sliding my shirt off in my closet and putting on a different one. "he's in custody for rape"

she just started crying.

i hate when she does this shit because it's not like i can hold her or sum. she don't even let me touch her half the time.

"they ran a train on me rodrick!" she cried. "i was bleeding so hard!"

"i know ness" i sighed. "but it's being taken care of" i sat on the other side of the bed.

i insisted that she'd stay in my room because with the way she was handled today..

i know she gon have bad ass nightmares.

"why did you leave me" she asked as her sobs made her breathing hitch.

"i was upset Vanessa. my girlfriend is pregnant with another guys baby"

she took the medicine i gave her before calming down a little.

"why do you want to help me.." she sighed. "i'm such a fuck up and you don't even know me"

"i'm trying to know you, Vanessa" i sighed. "but you won't even let me touch you"

"can you blame me?" she sniffled.