68.

- Rodrick Moore -- Los Angeles, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Los Angeles, California -

again.

we're at the hospital again.

i'm trying to be strong again.

We lost our baby again.

i watched as Vanessa stared down at her legs in the hospital bed with no emotion in her face whatsoever.

i sighed lowly as i stood up from my seat and sat next to her on the bed letting her lay her head on my lap.

"I love you" i said as i felt a tear slip down my cheek. i always kept everything in..

but when it comes to my family? that shit hurts way to much.

"i'm so sorry, Roddy" she said sitting up. "it's my fault" she shook her head.

"no it ain't" i sighed pulling her onto my lap. "look me in my eyes and say that shit, Vanessa" i said sternly as her breathing hitched. "you can't. because you know that it ain't your fault. it's mine for leaving you with all that stress. i should've left with you, baby. i should've left"

"no babe. it's not your fault" she wiped the tears off my cheeks. "i needa start being strong for you like you do for me" she sighed laying her forehead on mine. "because i love you. i love all of you, Rodrick wayne moore jr" she looked into my eyes making everything just seem like it was just us. "i love how you always got me, i love how you always got our babies, i just love you. i promise you that"

i lifted my head up connecting our lips slowly as she relaxed in my arms making me feel relieved that she's taking this so well.

———- 3 Weeks Later ———-

"bae!" i yelled as i set the bag of clothes i got for her on the table.

"i'm in here" she said standing up from the couch making her way to me.

she straight faced me as she saw the Chanel bag that had a lot of shit in it for her.

"stop spending moneyy!" she whined as i hugged her.

"think of it as an early wedding gift, bae. 3 weeks until you my wife" i kissed her as i became exited on the fact we'd officially be married in only a few weeks.