100.

- Nyeisha White -- Los Angeles, California -

- Nyeisha White -
- Los Angeles, California -

"look at you!" i smiled as Nas took his first steps while pop videoed.

Nas is almost one now and it all seemed like it went by so fast..

i still remember holding him in the hospital like it was yesterday.

the way pops eyes lit her everytime he saw him.

"come on, papa. we gotta eat" i chuckled standing up bringing Nas with me.

"dada!" he reached for pop making my eyes widen.

"what you said?" pop stood up.

Nas began to giggle hiding his face in my neck as pop laughed leaning down kissing his head.

"i told you i was gon get the first words" i rolled my eyes making my way to the kitchen. "mannn say it again"

i sat Nas on the island before going to the fridge to get dinner out.

"say it" i turned my head seeing pop laughing with Nas as he nuzzled his nose before standing back then going back to do it again.

hearing his giggles made my soul smile.

the way pop and Nas are so in sync, i knew his first words would be 'dada'

Nas already starting to walk! he ain't waitin on nobody or nun 😩!

"dada!" he giggled again making pop laugh picking him up off the counter throwing him up in the air lightly before catching him seeing the smiles he gave.

"there it is" pop laughed giving him a few kisses on his cheek making me smile.

"i love when you on daddy duty" i teased turning the burner on.

"i'm always on it" pop said coming behind me. "i gotta head out to the studio now but i got sum for you when i get back" he whispered in my ear while Nas played with his toys in the living room.

"hope it's not sex" i said as his arms wrapped around my waist and his head laid on my shoulder.

"just have on that sexy outfit you got in yo' closet by the time i get home"

"which one" i smirked to myself mixing what i had put in the pot.

"the red one" i bit my lip backing up against the counter after feeling a stinging slap before he grabbed a handful of my ass.

"you know i hate that shit" i swatted his hand away.

"ion' care" he turned my face up. "gimme a kiss fore' i head out"

i rolled my eyes leaning up connecting our lips passionately since we weren't gonna see eachother until probably 1 AM.

"i love you" he bit my bottom lip pulling away from the kiss.

"i love you too" i smiled watching him walk to the living room.

after hearing him leave out the house, i turned on a movie for Nas while i cooked so he wouldn't bother me.

-

"come on, Papa" i picked Nas up seeing he was sleeping. "you gotta eat and then get a bath" i brought him to the high chair infront of the table.

He's a real smart ass kid already. me and pop don't even gotta help him eat or nun he just does it.

my phone began to ring after i put his food infront of him making me turn my head seeing the contact name across it.

"hey mama" i smiled seeing my moms face pop up in the camera.

"hey baby is Nasir with you?" i nodded showing her him. "hey handsome!" she smiled.

"mom he's eating" i laughed.

"okay okay well i just wanted to check on you. i haven't done it in a few days"

"i know it's hard with work, mama" she nodded. "i love you"

"i love you too baby. bye Nas!" she waved into the camera.

after she hung up, i finished helping Nas eat before going upstairs and into his room with him to get some clothes for him after we were done with his bath.

i truly love being a mom.

Nasir's my whole world except for pop and blue 😭.

the door's alarm went off making me furrow my eyes brows as Nas played with his toys.

"pop?" i walked out his room leaving him with his toys so he was occupied. "baby you in here?" i walked downstairs carefully looking at the door seeing it was cracked open.

worried, i stood there silent thinking about where i had put my gun soon realizing it was on the kitchen counter which only made me annoyed.

hearing Nas begin to cry upstairs, my head shot up at the stairs as i jumped from the sudden noise in the house.

that's until i felt a stinging sensation in my arm making me quickly turn my head back around seeing somebody who made my heart begin to race instantly.

"wassuh' baby" travis chuckled pulling the needle from my arm. "came to get you so you could come home"

i thought he was in jail..

"t-travis" i stumbled trying to get upstairs but feeling the dizziness start to hit.

"just sit down and let it take over. it'll be over soon, Nyeisha" he looked me dead in the eyes before everything went black.