49.

- Rodrick Moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

"what you doin in here?" i heard Vanessa yawn as i ran my hands up and down my face. "baby"

"not now okay?" i waved her off walking back into our room.

i sat on our bed resting my elbows on my knees beginning to think.

i've been having really bad writers block for the longest fucking time. ontop of that, i gotta watch the kids without Ness when she's at school.

"i'm sorry" she said sitting behind me. "tell me what's wrong baby" she began to massage my shoulders.

if you wanted to get caught up.. We're officially engaged and are planning to get married next july.

we got kenny's 4th birthday coming up too.. i just need a fucking vacation at this point.

"whatever it is" she sighed getting off the bed kneeling infront of me making me lift my head up looking down at her. "i'm here" she grabbed my hand kissing over the engagement ring. "i love you, Rodrick"

"this is why i proposed to you" i sighed bringing her face up kissing her slow.

"so what's up?" she asked pulling away. "you've been like this for 3 days"

"i'm stressed" i admitted. "i haven't been able to finish my new song and i needa have this album out by the end of this month" she sighed.

"i wish i could help you baby" she stood back up. "is there anything i can do? you want some alone time?"

"nah ion wanna be away from you" i said pulling her between my legs. "i just needa get back to how i was" i said looking up at her.

"is there anything else you've been stressed about?" she asked intertwining our fingers.

"the wedding" she nodded. "but that's happening no matter what"

"baby we can wait if we have to. i have you forever" she played with my hair.

"i guess your right" i sighed.

"i always a-"

that's when i heard multiple loud pops making my eyes widen and i pushed Vanessa onto the floor quickly but lightly falling to the ground with her as the glass on our bedroom window shattered making Vanessa scream.