84.

|| Rodrick Moore || || Los Angeles, California ||

|| Rodrick Moore ||
|| Los Angeles, California ||

"you think he ever gon' be the same?" ness sighed sitting on the counter as we watched kenny watch his show sitting on the couch.

"stop allat'. i know you boutta cry" i turned to her. "he gon bounce back. he like his daddy" she smacked her teeth.

"i'm serious"

"he'll be fine. he strong" i said standing between her legs. she nodded playing with my chain.

"you really my rider" she chuckled lightly shaking her head.

"why you think i put a ring on it?" she laughed. "cute ass laugh"

"shut upp!" she whined. "you know i can't take these compliments" i chuckled.

"you needa' learn 'cause i'm yo husband. gotta spoil you" i shrugged.

"you know who should have a baby?" she asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"us"

"we have some" she rolled her eyes.

"we need more"

"roddy shut up" she leaned her forehead onto mine. "i was thinking pop and ny. she been telling me she was thinking about giving him a baby for his birthday.."

"that was last week"

"i'm guessing she ain't told him yet.. she called me and said she was pregnant" my eyes widened.

"he gon' be so fuckin' happy" she nodded leaning back on the counter.

"he wants a daughter. he seen how happy aaliyah makes you which made him want his own lil princess" i smiled.

"he gon' love havin' a daughter"

"he better"

"he will" i leaned up kissing her.

"you ever find out what your mom had to tell us that day? she seemed like she hesitated and ion think she told us what she needed to"