44. after the birth

Liked by liltjay and 2,424,562 others

Roddyricch forever and always ❤️. @ Nessa.v

- View all 13,462 comments -

———————————————————————————

- Vanessa Valor -- Los Angeles, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Los Angeles, California -

"roddy you needa go to sleep" i yawned looking over at him with our babygirl in his arms.

Aaliyah leigh moore ❤️.

"i can't. i can't take my eyes off her" he sighed as he watched her sleep.

"you so cute when you playin daddy" i smiled taking a sip of my water.

"my first daughter" he smiled down at her. "look just like your mommy" my heart melted as he ran his finger along her cheek.

"baby come on, i'm tired" i whined stretching out.

"go to sleep baby" he looked back up at me. "i'll come over in a little"

"roddy come on. she needa go to sleep in her crib"

"mommy" i looked over seeing kenny walking towards our bed.

"baby you should be asleep" i sighed rubbing my eyes.

"i wanna sleep with you" he played with his fingers.

"no. your a big boy you know how to sleep without mommy and daddy" i shook my head.

"but mommy!" he whined stopping his feet.

"Kendrick" roddy said sternly putting liyah in her crib.

"mommy!" he started to beg.

"kendrick go in your fucking room before i beat your ass" roddy mugged him. "now!"

he covered his eyes running out of the room as he cried loudly.

i sighed sitting up.

"don't go after him" roddy shook his head. "he needa learn"

"yea but he's been acting sad a lot lately. ever since we brought aaliyah home" i said as he got in our bed. 

"bae he's fine" roddy pulled me to him.

"i'm just gonna go check on him for a second okay?" he sighed and nodded.

as i made my way to kenny's room, before i could even walk in, i heard light cries and him talking lightly.

"mommy and daddy don't have time for me anymore" he sniffled. "i was the baby" he brought his hands up beginning to cry into them.

my poor baby 🥺🥺.. i ain't mean to make him feel unwanted..

"no more kenny only liyah" he wiped his eyes.

i walked into his room making him look back but once he saw me he turned back around wiping his eyes more and more.

"baby" i sighed sitting next to him. "you know mommy and daddy love you right?" i asked putting my arm around his shoulder.

"yea" he sniffled looking away from me.

"come on, kenny. talk to me" i nudged him.

"you love liyah more then me" he looked up at me.

"no i don't baby. and neither does daddy. liyah's a baby. she needs extra attention" i explained. "we love you both equally. i promise you that" i lifted his chin.

"promise?"

"we promise" i turned my head seeing roddy walk into the room. "your sister's a baby, Kenny" he sat on the other side of him. "she needs extra attention from mommy and daddy. she can't walk or talk or anything you can do"

"i know daddy" he sighed. "i know i'm not your real kid" i furrowed my eyebrows. "my real mommy didn't want me"

"look at me" i turned his face to me. "you are our baby. we have been since the day we met you, Kendrick. your last name is moore. your our baby. and your real mama? she dumb for not wanting such a handsome and fun baby like you" he smiled.

"me and mommy love you wit everything in us, Kenny" roddy sighed. "if you ever think different, just let us know"

"okay daddy"  he sighed.

"i love you" i smiled leaning down kissing his head.

"we love you" roddy corrected.

"i love you guys too" he smiled.

"now get some rest okay? mommy and daddy gonna bring you and your sister out tomorrow" i smiled getting off his bed.

"okay mommy" he said getting under his covers after roddy got off his bed.

"goodnight baby" i said as me and roddy walked to the door.

"goodnight"