92.

- Vanessa Valor -- Los Angeles, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Los Angeles, California -

"mommy!" i furrowed my eyebrows hearing kenny giggle as i finished up on aaliyahs hair.

"hold on baby i'll come get you" i sighed standing up off my bed but soon seeing kenny run into my room.

"I did it mommy! i did it!" he giggled happily jumping up and down making my eyes light up.

"you did!" i picked him up. "good job baby! you wanna call daddy?" he nodded.

i put him down and facetimed roddy propping my phone up so he could see me and kenny.

"wassuh' baby" roddy answered as i heard the sound of his car so i'm guessing he's driving.

"daddy look!" kenny giggled running back and forth in our room.

"i told you bub!" i smiled as roddy chuckled lightly. "you miss me?"

"yea" he walked back to the camera.

"girl" i laughed as aaliyah climbed onto my lap.

"hey princess" roddy smiled.

"dada! miss you!" she smiled into the camera.

"i miss you too, baby" he sighed getting out of the car.

"where you at?" i asked as aaliyah and kenny played on the tablet.

"a hotel. i ain't wanna be in that bus for awhile so i'm staying here wit bird and them for the weekend" i nodded. "but i need you to go downstairs"

"why?" i asked seeing him enter the hotel room.

"just do it. and bring the kids with you" i furrowed my eyebrows getting up and making my way downstairs with the kids with me.

"roddy" i sighed seeing multiple bags and boxes on the kitchen table. "how did you even.."

"pop set it up while you was sleep. but there's three boxes on the island, those are for the kids. up to you which you wanna open first"