48.

- Rodrick Moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

"bae" i chuckled turning her over onto her back making her groan as she stretched out.

"leave me alonneee! i'm tired" she whined.

"i got sum for you and it ain't gon wait all day" she slowly opened her eyes. she sat up watching as i handed her a plate of breakfast.

"all my favorites" she pouted up at me after staring at the eggs, french toast, and hash browns that she always asked for when we went out to breakfast in the past.

"happy birthday, poog" i leaned down giving her a kiss. "eat this so we can get on with the day i got planned for you"

"you didn't have to plan anything for me" she sighed.

"i know. but ima make sure dis yo best birthday" she giggled. "i'll be downstairs. i gotta feed the kids" she nodded.

after feeding the kids and getting them ready for the day, ness finally came downstairs with her hair tied in a messy bun and some nike pros on with my hoodie over top.

"babyy we gotta go soon" i walked to her. "youn wanna show out for your birthday?"

"i didn't know we were leaving so early" she yawned. "where we goin?"

"firstt, we gon go out to get sum you been wantin' for awhile" i pulled her to me. "we gon get your nails done" her eyes lit up.

"okay let me go get my walle-"

"aht" i shushed her. "it's yo birthday. youn' gotta pay for shit"

"you sure?" she asked.

"yes" i chuckled. "go put on a casual outfit or something just for now. later you can get all fancy and shit" i leaned down kissing her cheek.

"okay" she smiled as she turned away making her way back up the stairs.

"daddy how olds mommy?" kenny asked.

"22" i said sitting next to him and aaliyah. i pulled aaliyah in my lap making her giggle. liyah's 1 now and honestly.. it's going by wayyy to fast 😩!