23.

- Vanessa Valor -- Los Angeles, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Los Angeles, California -

"i'm so glad today's friday" i sighed as i fixed my hair in the bathroom.

"you okay? you just ran out" nia asked walking in the bathroom.

"no" i turned to her. "i've been feeling like shit lately and i've tried to take medicine but it doesn't work" i dabbed under my eyes trying not to ruin my makeup so i could wipe my tears.

"you wanna go to the doctor? i can call roddy" she shrugged pulling her phone out.

"no!" i grabbed her phone. "he'll take it really serious, nia" i sighed. "i don't want him to worry"

"i'll go with you then" she said as i handed her the phone back.

"okay but don't mention this to lucas either" she nodded. "just between us"

"i'll make an appointment for after school" i nodded grabbing my bag. "you ready?"

"we got one more class right?"

"yea come on" she grabbed my hand leading me out.

"Ms. Norman and Ms. Valor" our professor walked out his classroom. "why did you walk out my class"

"i'm sorry sir" i sighed. "i was feeling really sick so i just wanted to run to the bathroom but you weren't listening to me" he crossed his arms.

"are you sick?"

"i don't know yet. i'm gonna find out today" he nodded.

"whatever. get back in class" i nodded walking past him with nia back into the class.

"treats us like we in 6th grade" i giggled at nia's comment as we sat back down.

- After school -

"you ready?" nia asked as i slid my jacket on.

"yea" i sighed as my phone dinged.

🥰💞 : you good? you ain't call me yet.

"fuck he usin periods with his texts" nia giggled.

Nessa 💙 : i'm sorry i'm getting food with nia. i'll call you when i get back ❤️.