89.

- Rodrick Moore -- Las Vegas, Nevada -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Las Vegas, Nevada -

"come on!" i groaned hearing Vanessa's voicemail for the 7th time now.

after i woke up from where that girl took me, i instantly called Bird for him to get me from wherever i was. as soon as i did, my phone started to blow up seeing pictures of me and that girl laying in bed and she even leaked a video of her sucking my dick.

i was sleep the WHOLE time ! ion know how i ain't wake up!

i called Vanessa after seeing the pictures and she answered.. but she was loosing her shit.

she told me she hated me and that she couldn't believe i'd do something like this to her.. and when i tried to explain, she hung up.

i've been calling and texting her ever since. ion want her to think i cheated on her when i was fucking drugged!

"i'll call her. chill" bird said sitting on the couch.

"naw! she probably ballin' her eyes out at the house! you know how stressed that shit makes her?!" i began to stress thinking about what nessa was probably doing at the house.

i'm worried she'll do something because of how upset i'm probably making her.

i'm worried she'll try to kill herself again..

"come on baby" i sighed putting the phone up to my ear after dialing her number again.

"WHAT!" she answered making me jump at her raised voice.

"baby you gotta listen to me! i ain't do it! she drugged me!" i explained fastly before she could hang up.

"yea. bye Rodrick"

"Vanes-"

she hung up before i could say anything else making me sigh.

"ima call pop. he can check on her" bird said as i sat next to him putting my head in my hands rubbing up and down. "she gon' be ight" he nudged me.

"ion want her to do something she might regret" i shook my head. "i needa head back. i needs explain this to her before she does something that could hurt her" i stood up.