70.

- Nyeisha White -- Los Angeles, California -

- Nyeisha White -
- Los Angeles, California -

"i hate school" i sighed as i shut and locked the door to my apartment. "only a few more weeks until i get my diploma and i'm off to start my life" i furrowed my eyebrows as i noticed a note on the counter.

This old fashion as fuck but i left something for you next to the note. just sum to say i love you

-  future Babydaddy

my heart stopped when i read those 3 words..

'i love you'

"we've never said that to eachother" i mumbled as i picked up the box next to the note.

i covered my mouth revealing a beautiful ass ring that sat perfecting in the box.

i felt arms wrapped around me making me jump but once i looked back i saw pop which made me calm down.

"why'd you do this?" i asked as he laid his head in the crook of my neck while i looked down at the ring.

"you ain't read the note?" he asked giving my neck light kisses making my stomach erupt with butterflies.

"you mean it?" he chuckled. 

"fasho, bae" i put the ring back in the box and put it back on the counter before turning to him seeing him in a white wife beater and some sweats with a durag on.

"fine ass. you ain't even tryin" i felt on his braids. "when you get in here?"

"after the studio" he said lifting me onto the island making me chuckle. "i came to see if you were home but you weren't answering so i figured you was sleep and used the key under the mat"

"you knew i was at college today"

"yea but i thought your classes ended early" his eyes traveled over my outfit.

"eyes up here" i giggled lifting his chin.

we just sat there.  staring at each other for no reason whatsoever..

i finally pulled his face down connecting our lips as his hands traveled down my waist pulling me closer to him as he stood between my legs.