36.

- Rodrick Moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

being the nicest fucking person.. mean that i let this little boy come into our house about 3 weeks ago.

his name is kenny and we did find out he for sure is 2 about to be 3.

i don't know how we're gonna be able to raise him though because we don't have his legal documents and we're not his real mom and dad.

"ima get you!" i watched Ness reach for kenny as he ran giggling. i walked to the couch sitting on it pulling my phone out. "come here" she giggled pulling kenny to her beginning to tickle him.

she looks so happy.. like so fucking happy.

"you good?" she rubbed on my leg making me look up from my phone.

"yea i'm just watching how happy you are" she smiled.

"come play wit us" she pulled my arm.

"gimme kiss and i'll do it" i leaned down.

"annoying" she groaned sitting up a little to kiss me.

"ewww" kenny giggled covering his eyes.

"oh really?" i said reaching for him starting to tickle him making him giggle loudly.

"nessie!" he laughed reaching for Vanessa.

as we played around with kenny, i started to notice how happy it made me. i didn't really think it was possible to feel like this.

"you hungry?" ness asked kenny standing up.

"yea" he said paying attention to the tv.

i followed Vanessa into the kitchen planning to talk to her about this whole situation.

"hey handsome" she giggled as i wrapped my arms around her from behind while she turned the burner on after grabbing a pot and everything she needed to make dinner.

"i needa talk to you real quick" i said turning the burner off. "like forreal" she turned to me.

"what's wrong?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"i don't know bae" i sighed. "at first i thought this whole parenting thing was crazy.. especially with a kid who isn't ours. but after seeing how happy he's making you? it's making me realize maybe you need this type of light in your life" i explained.