78.

Liked by Therealpopsmoke and 4,324,445 others

nessa.v i never thought i'd have to make this post. last week, me and my husband were with friends inside our room upstairs. we thought our son was playing with his toys in his room or on a game like he always is.. but that was far from the case. on tuesday afternoon, Kenny made his way into our backyard to play i'm guessing.. but he fell into the pool and drowned. my baby is fighting for his life in the hospital trying to see the light of day again. i ask that everybody respects our privacy and leaves us to figure this all out. no text or dm's. i just want you all to pray. i believe god can heal my baby and bring him back to where he once was before. please, pray for Kendrick and don't stop until we have our little man back.

- View all 15,362 comments -

Lildurk Prayers to y'all ❤️. praying god we need your mercy your grace we need your miracle 🙏🏿.

Janiameshell lord watch over this poor baby and his family 😪. keep your hands on them 🙏🏾.

roddyricch thank you all for the prayers your sending. we appreciate y'all. #prayforkenny 🙏🏾

Therealpopsmoke praying for lil man. he's got this 🙏🏾❤️!

Theshaderoom god's got you baby. Prayers for Kenny 🙏🏾!

—————————————————————————

|| Vanessa Valor |||| Los Angeles, California ||

|| Vanessa Valor ||
|| Los Angeles, California ||

"amen" i finished praying as i slowly opened my eyes.