33.

- Vanessa Valor -- Compton, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Compton, California -

"you just like a lil kid" roddy chuckled as i played with his chains. i was straddling his lap in the studio since we had a little break.

"ima cute ass kid then" i laid my hands on the back of his neck.

"you look good today" his hands roamed over my ass and sides. "like extremely"

"roddy" i straight faced hm feelings him getting hard under me. "we have no time"

"ight let's get this done" bird walked in. i went to get off roddys lap but he stopped me.

"you know i can't hide it" he mumbled making me groan getting comfortable on his lap knowing this would be a long few hours.

after roddy finished, his dick had died down from being hard as hell so i got up to go to the bathroom before we went home.

"what the fuck" i groaned as my stomach started to grumble.

after doing my business, i washed my hands and checked myself in the mirror before drying them off.

"oh hey" a girl said walking into the bathroom blocking me from getting out. "Your Vanessa right?"

"yea uhm excuse me please" i looked down reaching for the door handle only to feel a hard smack against my cheek making me gasp and wince in pain. "what the fuck!" i cursed.

"Lawrence wants you home as soon as possible. and ima make sure it's today" she said lunging at me pushing me against the wall.

i tried to fight back i really fucking did. but this bitch got moves like a fucking spy would.

"please!" i felt my eyes get teary as she held a knife to my neck.

that's when a man walked in.

the same guy who tried to rape me last year.

"jacob" my voice shook as he walked towards me.

"you walked out on our fun" he frowned. "guess we'll have to finish it" before i knew it, he gripped my throat pulling me to him slipping his hands in my pants covering my mouth as i tried to scream for roddy or bird.

"i'll leave you to it" the girl laughed walking out.

jacob punched me dead in my face which brought me to the ground as he started to beat on me even more.

when does this shit end for me..

"RODDY!" i cried out before he said one last punch to my face making everything go black.

- Rodrick Moore -

- Rodrick Moore -

"yo where the fuck is she" i groaned looking at the time on my phone.

"you ain't out yet?" bird walked in the studio.

"ion know where Vanessa at. she said she was going to the bathroom but never came back"

"go in there. ain't nobody else here but me you and her" i nodded getting up from my seat and walking out the studio to find the woman's bathroom.

i knocked a few times before opening the door slightly.

"Ness?!" my eyes widened as i ran over to where she laid on the floor with many bruises on her arms and face. her shirt completely ripped open and. blood on the floor and sink. "BIRD!" i yelled as i slid my shirt off sliding it over her to cover her exposed bra.

"yo" he walked in. "What the fuck happened!" he came over kneeling down to her cringing at the sight of her wounds.

"ion know! get me a hoodie and meet me at my car!" i pointed to the door watching him make his way out quick. "Vanessa" i tapped her face multiple times.
"Vanessa wake yo ass up i ain't playin!" i started to panic a little.

i picked her up bridal style running out of the bathroom quickly making my way out the studio and to my car.

i put her in the backseat before seeing bird coming with a white hoodie.

"you drive" i gave him my keys before going into the backseat with ness"

- Later that night -

"Vanessa Valor?" i stood up quickly making my way towards the nurse.

"i'm her boyfriend" she nodded.

"she has a lot of wounds but nothing too serious. i believe she had passed out from pain or panic. do you have any idea how this happened?"

"no. i found her in the bathroom like she is now" i sighed running my hands up and down my face. "is she awake?"

"yes. but before you go.. i have some bad news" she sighed making me worry 100x more. "whoever did this to her, ruptures something in her body that connects to her uterus" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"what're you saying?" she sighed once again before putting her clip board down on the desk which made me even more nervous to hear the news.

"she can't get pregnant anymore"

what? is she fucking with me?

this is gonna break her heart to the max.