93.

- Vanessa Valor -- Los Angeles, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Los Angeles, California -

me and deja comforted eachother as we sat in roddy's mothers hospital room.

one hour ago, at 6:23 pm..

his mother passed.

and there was nothing they could do about it.

she was hurting but she never showed it to us.. they only knew.

"i can't believe this shit" deja leaned her head on my shoulder. "rellys so upset he doesn't even wanna come to say goodbye" i sighed.

my phone began to ring making me sniffle and grab it seeing roddys name appear across the screen.

"hi baby" i mumbled feeling tears fill my eyes again.

"tell me it's not true" his voice cracked. "tell me my mother's breathing, Vanessa please"

hearing those words come out of his mouth, made me cry out loud. i knew this was about to break him to the max.

way more then it's breaking me and deja.

"she's gone, roddy. i'm so sorry, baby" i cried lightly.

silence.

the call ended making me begin to cry even more knowing the pain he's probably going through.

"there's nothing you can do, Nessa" deja rubbed my back. "it was her time"

"it shouldn't have been" i looked back at her feeling my tears fall.

"i know, Ness" she shook her head wiping her eyes as the door opened.

seeing roddy walk in with bird and winter behind him, instantly let me know that he was crying so much that he couldn't drive the car.

because when he called me, i could hear his car.

"mama" roddy kneeled on his knees next to her bed grabbing her hand. "wake up, mama please!" he begged as deja rubbed my back watching my heart break for him.

hearing roddy cry made me cry lowly too.

i'm upset that tanya passed.. but hearing my baby cry literally breaks me into a million pieces.

"where you goin" winnt stopped roddy from leaving the room.

"i can't be here right now" he shook his head pulling his hood over it before pushing past her and walking out the door.

"go" deja said to me. "your what he needs, Vanessa"

i grabbed my bag before walking out the room fastly trying to find roddy on my way out the hospital.

once i made it out, i saw him leaning against the side of the building with his head rested against the hard wall as he stared at the sun set.

i stood infront of him as his tears ran down his cheeks but no noise was made.

my baby 🥺..

"i'm sorry" i grabbed his hand. "i'm so fucking sorry, Roddy" i pulled him into a hug. "just tell me what you want and you got it, okay?"

"i wanna go home" he said lowly.

"then let's go home"

-

after getting in the house, roddy went straight upstairs as i made dinner.

the kids are with pop and Ny. i just didn't want them to see roddy like this especially since they've been waiting to see him.

after making dinner, i made my way upstairs with roddys plate and some water. i felt bad that i didn't know how to help him in this situation..

seeing him not in the room, i sighed putting the plate on the table before going into our bathroom where i hoped i'd find him.

"you okay in here?" i asked shutting the door behind me making my way to the tub where he laid in the water rubbing his temples.

"no" he shook his head. "that's my mama, Nessa" he looked up at me. "what the fuck i'm pose to do now"

"i'm sorry baby" i kneeled down. "i wish i could take all your pain away" i wiped his tears.

"get in" he sighed. "please"

"whatever you want, roddy" i slid my shirt and bra off before completely undressing myself until i had nothing else on but the anklets roddy gave me and the ring.

i got in away from roddy but he pulled me back so i sat in between his legs with my back against his chest.

"i love you. and i appreciate you for being here for me, Ness. if i yell, please understand ion mean that shit" he sighed. "look at me"

i turned over looking directly at him as he began to speak again.

"i need you. forever" a tear slipped from his eyes making me pout beginning to wanna cry seeing that my baby is hurting so much.  

"i love you too, baby" i leaned my forehead against his. "i'll stay here as long as you need me too"

i laid my head on his chest as i felt my tears coming. 

i hate seeing him the way he is

but i'm gonna be here just like he was for me.