21.

- Rodrick moore - - Compton, California -- a month later -

- Rodrick moore -
- Compton, California -
- a month later -

"that's every thing" Nessa smiled at her finished dorm room.

"you love it?" i wrapped my hands around her waist from behind laying my head on her shoulder.

"so much" she giggled as i kissed her cheek.

that's when i'm guessing her roommate walked in the room with some bags and a man behind her.

"oh! i'm layla!" she walked towards us with her hand out.

"Vanessa" she smiled and nodded.

"this is my boyfriend, mykel" she pointed behind her as i saw his eyes travel down Vanessa's body.

"nice to meet you. this is my boyfriend ro-"

"roddy. roddy ricch" i cut ness off and stone faced mykel.

"yea i know" he chuckled.

tf he think funny?

"well i have a few more things to unpack so i'll be back but it was nice meeting you" she smiled at us before grabbing mykel's hand leading him out.

"roddy what was that" Vanessa sighed turning to me.

"he was eyeing what's mine" i sat on her bed. "and i ain't like it so i made sure he knew what was up"

"baby your so extra he wasn't doing anything" i rolled my eyes. "you forreal mad right now?"

"no bae" i sighed not wanting to argue. especially since i won't see her for a few days.

"so your sorry?" she asked as i pulled her to me making her stand between my legs.

"no" i shrugged. "but ion wanna argue"

"you look fine as hell right now so i'm not gonna even fight it" i chuckled as she brought her face down kissing me slowly.

"don't you got another roommate?" she nodded.

"and she right here bitchhh!" we both turned our heads.

"nia?" Vanessa laughed walking to her giving her a hug. "you goin here?" she nodded.

"we boutta get turnt up in this bitch!" she yelled putting her stuff on the bed across the room.