4.

- Rodrick Moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

"you seen a girl with curly hair runnin around here?" this man groaned as he looked inside my crib.

"keep ya eyes on me" i snapped my fingers. "and naw. why?"

"my girlfriend been missing" he shrugged. "i'm worried as fuck"

mhm yea ight 🙄..

"i ain't seen ya chick" i gave him a fake smile before closing and locking the door.

i searches for vanessa throughout all downstairs but she was nowhere to be found.

once i got upstairs i heard light sobs from the guest bedroom making me sigh.

"you always cryin" i sighed walking into the room. "look i just wanna make sure you straight ight? tell me why you like this"

"i-i should get going.." she said standing up.

"ion think you should be out there wit that guy" i grabbed her arm. "i know ion know you but look what he did to you"

"your not my dad. you don't have to look after me" she yanked her arm.

"i'm tryna he nice. i brought you to my crib and in my guest bedroom. i ain't have to help you but i did"

"i know and thank you but honestly i don't feel safe.."

"how? i'm pretty sure i just said fuck you to yo trash ass dude" i shrugged.

"i just need to get a hotel or something.." she sighed.

this girl is genuinely starting to scare me with these shaking and heavy breathing moments.

i'm really not tryna harm her but i'm pretty sure she gets beat on and ion want no woman to go through that.

ion even have to know her.

"these your clothes?" she asked as she tugged on my hoodie.

"yea. yo clothes was messy and bloody so i put you in mine" i stood up. "how about we just go downstairs and talk? because you scarin me with these damn moments and i wanna know why you have them"