7.

- Rodrick moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick moore -
- Compton, California -

i threw one of the vases on the floor as i watched Lucas and nia walk in.

"calm down bro" Lucas sighed sitting on the couch.

"don't tell me when to calm down!" i mugged him. "get the fuck out ion even wanna see y'all" i waved them off. "Vanessa!" i yelled as i walked into the kitchen.

i poured some Hennessy into a cup as i let all my problems go.

i knew this bitch was cheating.

"Vanessa?" i walked back into the living room and to the stairs looking up them. "y'all seen her?" i asked
Nia and Lucas watching their eyes widen at eachother.

"She didn't come home with us" nia panicked as she got up.

"the fuck you mean she ain't come wit y'all?!" i yelled grabbing my phone to text her but then realizing she doesn't have her phone.

"let's just go back and find her!" lucas said as he got up.

-

an hour later.

"You seen a girl with curly hair and she was wearing a blue hoodie with some black biker shorts around here?" i asked a security guard.

"she left awhile ago with a man" i groaned.

"what he look like"

"brown curly hair. green eyes" i furrowed my eyebrows.

who the fuck is that?

"y'all got security camera's outside the mall?" he nodded. "can i see them?"

"sir i can't let you see them for no rea-"

"She's missing goddamnit!" i cut him off. "i need to know where she went!"

-

we all made our way to the security room and he showed us the footage.

"there" i stopped the camera.

i watched as the guy gripped vanessa by her arm which looked like it hurt her.

"how did you not see that!" Lucas mugged the man.