11.

- Vanessa Valor - - Compton, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Compton, California -

"i love it!" i squealed looking at my hair.

roddy paid for me to get my hair done since i haven't in a longg time.

it's been maybe 3 weeks since our 'date' and we've grown close.

i told him multiple times i don't need anything but he still insists 😭.

"i can see that" he chuckled as he helped me out of the car. "my mama invited me and you for dinner tonight"

"me and you?" he nodded.

"if you don't want to then it's fine, ness" he said opening the door.

"i'll go" i sighed as i put my phone on the counter.

"don't sad sigh" he pulled me to him as we got in the kitchen. "she loves you"

"what if there's a lot of people" i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"i'll protect you" i giggled. "i love when your happy" he leaned down kissing my cheek.

"you do it" he chuckled.  "should i change?"

"no you look beautiful" i whined hiding my face in his chest. "makin you blush?" he laughed.

"it's not funny" i whined.

"just a little bit" he lifted my chin. "ima go grab some stuff at the store ight? stay here" he kissed my cheek again before grabbing his keys and walking towards the door.

"oh okay.." i sighed as he walked out the door.

i've always hated staying home alone.

especially with my mom.

before me and lawrence ran away, all i had was my dad.

my mom favored my brother so fucking much and she never payed attention to me. she would beat me on the daily while my dad was at work and my brother couldn't do anything but watch.

being with lawrence became the same thing and it broke me so fucking much to the point where i scare the shit out of myself everytime i'm alone.