Part 13- Flicks and Twists.

Faury up there guys! Enjoy!

"No..."

"No what? You don't want this? You started this game, why scared to finish it?" he smirked.

"St—st—started what game?" she stuttered as his thumbs brushed through her lips.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about Miss Coleman"

"I—I don't understand..." she said, not sure what to do, or say. She wasn't even sure she meant all that was coming out from her lips as she was too weak to think. It was almost impossible for her to think, not in the sort of position he currently had her in.
Heck, she was finding it nearly impossible to even breathe, without having to inhale his now-familiar scent which was sending spiraling signals to her brains. His muscular arms held her captive in a position that did nothing but limit her space for movement, yet for some reason, she found herself wanting to jump up on his waist and have her way with his junior which currently poked her southwards.

He stared at her, for seconds that felt like hours, while their lips brushed lightly against each other. There's no doubt, I would die right now if he doesnt kiss me! Fuck it Just kiss me already you idiot! She thought, but the next thing he did surprised her even more...he pulled back.

You'd think that giving her some space made breathing easier for her, but no, it bred quite the opposite. Somehow, the distance made her airways close, like she had just been deprived of something she desperately needed for her survival, his kiss and touch.

She had been expecting he'd grab her by the neck, brush her strands off her face and pull her in for that kiss he knew drove her insides wild, but no, he had done none of that, and her heart sank.

She watched him as he slowly walked away, ruffling his hair as he made his way back to his seat. Straightening her position, she took a deep breath, walked away and  reached for the door knob, but stopped right in her tracks, "You know what? I'm done, I'm so done playing these mind games with you!"

"What? What are you talking about?" he asks.

"This...walking in circles, it's got to stop!"

"What circles are you talking about?!"

"Fuckk! We all know you weren't exactly the nicest the first time we met, but we came to an agreement, and we had a truce. Then you're all nice and caring...and then you kiss me, only to act like you don't know me afterwards ,why? Oh I know, because your flat ass girlfriend is there and you're back to your old douchey self!"

"What are you even talking about?! I dont even have a—" he was saying but she cut him off.

"I am talking, let me finish!...then just some hours ago, you looked at me...and cornered me like I was--your greatest desire, but what do we know? Blonde girlfriend walks right in, and you go running off to those stupid ladder-legs of hers like some...lost puppy!"

"Woah woah woah...wait a minute, are you talking about Brianna?" he scrunched.

"Brianna, that's her name? Typical blondie!" she muttered, and then suddenly, Fai burst into laughter.

"And what's so funny?" she asked, even as she realized that it was the first time she had ever really seen him laugh, and God does he look even cuter!

"You are, Miss Coleman, you are really funny!" he said as Maldives got even more furious at the fact that her demise seemed to be some sort of humor to him. He retraced his footsteps back to her, maintaining a considerable distance between them. "...tell me something Miss Coleman, are you jealous?" he asked with a smirk that Maldives wished she could wipe off with a broomstick.