Part 46- Bedroom Talks.

Like the frequent uploads eyy???😏
Enjoy!

Martha stared at her with disbelief, then grew her eyes out at Fai. "You claim to love this girl, yet you let her work with animals?!" she scolded at him, and Fai hissed.

 "You claim to love this girl, yet you let her work with animals?!" she scolded at him, and Fai hissed

"

You don't think I tried?! Not to sound like a broken record, but she's just so stubborn!" he shrugged, and sighed as he looked down at her. "You really should hand in your resignation Mal, I told you, Malcolm's not a good guy"

"I know-I mean, I will, but, can we not talk about it now?" she squirmed in her chair, as all eyes peered at her. She really didn't feel comfortable talking about her professional life on a night that was meant to be about anything other than that.

"My dear, I know in this modern day and age, women do not want to be told what to do, and don't get me wrong, that's a good thing, but in this instance, I think it'll do you some good to listen to him" Ronald advised, taking her hand in his, "...he's just looking out for you"

She nodded, "Yes I-I understand" she smiled and he nodded in affirmation.

The rest of the dinner carried on uneventful, with the entirety of them talking about incessant topics. Regina had at some point, tried raising topics about the insecurity and poverty in Africa, no surprises there, but Ronald had been sensitive and quick enough detect where she was headed at with the whole ordeal and stopped her.

Albeit for the cluttering of utensils, the room had gone silent once again. Suddenly, Fai spoke up.
"We're gonna take a tour of the house" he announced, dabbing the tiny crumbs off of the edges of his mouth with his napkin, as he pulled his chair out, and pulled Maldives along with him.

He intertwined their fingers as the two walked up the stairs and strode past the rows of gold plated doors.

"I thought you said we were-"

"Shh..." he hushed her until they arrived at the last room on the left wing. The moment they found themselves inside, he shut the door behind them and cornered her against the wall.

"Fai-" she started to say but was silenced by the clasping feel of his lips against hers.

It was intense-forceful in a way that told her he thirsted for her like never before. She tried hard to keep up with him, with his pace, as it felt like he had a thousand hands over her. Fuck she breathed, when his lips left hers and traveled to the nape of her neck, kissing and sucking every bit of her.

He placed one leg around his waist, as his fingers trailed downwards to rub against her swollen mounds which were now soaked with her dripping wetness. His head held florid imaginations of how magical how down pour probably looked, especially with how slippery they made his fingers feel, even through the fabrics.