Part 30- Making Plans.

Fai up there 👆🏾

So from the last chapter, some of you started coming up with ship names for Maldives and Fai, as well as Nico and Christian (even though they haven't even met yet 😂)

I appreciate it, the love is real 💓

So #FaVes for Fai and Maldives...courtesy maarze

This chapter is dedicated to maarze bettylone and oluwakemie

Let's get back to it!

"...so Mr. Lethabo just called, asked some of our correspondent to email us photos of the dump trucks to the primary crushers. So far so good, they said work is ready to commence at the mill, but they'll be waiting for your feedback when you return from Germany" Amy, Fai's fill-in assistant informed, as she filled him in on their most recent updates.

He had asked her into his office to play catch-up as he needed to be sure that he was thoroughly briefed with no information whatsoever left out as he planned for his trip in the coming week.

Being away from the company for two weeks or more meant that he had to leave the company's reins in the hands of his aunt, and even though he knew she wasn't entirely the worst business woman there was, he still liked to make sure, as in his words, 'No duty is as satisfying as that which you carry out yourself'.

"Okay, good...and the charity dinner with The Cramps?" he enquired.

"I have RSVPd to them to let them know you'll not be able to attend this year's fundraiser, but you will send two reps and they will be involved in the donation, as usual" she ascertained and he nodded.

"Good..I think we're all done here, if I remember anything else I'll be sure to check in with you" he informed.

"Okay Boss, you got it! Oh one more thing sir, you still have that interview with Forbes in two hours—which by the way, congratulations on being the richest gold mining conglomerate in the country and the third richest bachelor below age 40, you truly deserve it sir" she praised with a smile.

"Yeah well, thanks, but not number one yet so, still lot of work to do" he responded as he pulled out his journal and began writing in it.

"Of course...um sir?" she called.

"Mhm?" he answered without looking at her.

"Are you sure you wouldn't be needing me during your trip to Germany? I can always—"

"No don't bother, Germany is my home, I'm sure I can navigate my way through"

"Okay...maybe you need help packing for the trip? I could come—"

"Amy!" he growled with frustration, Lord Jesus! Where do they get these Blondes from?!
".. I am not a child, I'm quite sure I can do my own packing, but here's something for you; I need you go to gather all the necessary documents I'll be needing for the trip and have them here on my desk later in the day" he demanded strictly.

"Oh okay, I will do that immediately—"

"No, take your time take all the time you need, dammit!...you can be on your way out now" he dismissed abruptly as he shot her a face that indicated he had had enough of her for the day.

"Um...Okay sir..." she obeyed rather disappointedly.

"Good, and could you please send in Mal—" *knocks on the door*