Part 32- The Aid.

We're back! 😜
Okay, no long stories, let's jump back in! 😂

"Nico! Jesus, you scared me!" she squirmed.

"I did? I thought it was one of those 'Bimbo wanna-bes' who was doing the scaring" he teased sarcastically, earning a scoff from Maldives, who feigned immunity to their advances on Fai.

"Me? Scared? Of them?! Please, all I need is my six-inch heels to puncture their botox through and we'll be fine" she boasted and he chuckled.

"Well you're a funny one, but no, I wasn't talking about them, I meant you shouldn't be scared of losing him" Nico explained.

"Oh, well, I'm not 'scared' " she shrugged in the most assuring way and Nico smirked knowingly, "Sure, you're not" he smirked as the two proceeded to watching him.

One of the ladies resorted to scooting right in front of Fai, pretending to pick up the key she herself threw on the floor. Maldives cringed at the lady's antics, fucking bitches! She cursed, and watched with anticipation, what Fai's reaction would be.

Although he did 'unintentionally' catch sight of her behind which looked to have been saying 'take me here, I'm all yours', he threw his face away almost immediately and smirked to himself, an action Maldives wondered its meaning.

Deciding it was in their best interest to be distracted from the scene, Nico resorted to striking up a conversation, "So, what did you pick?" he asked rather enthusiastically.

"Picked-oh you mean clothes, uhhhI kind of haven't picked anything yet..." she began explaining, her eyes still fixated upon her man.

"Why not? Couldn't find anything good enough?" he asked in all seriousness and she shook her head, sighing before tearing her gaze away from them "No, of course not, that's not it, it's just-everything here is so expensive! Have you seen the price tags?!"

"Um...okay okay, this is unheard of, but did Fai tell you he's on a budget?" he queried, rubbing the back of his head in confusion.

"Well-not exactly, but I really don't know how he would feel, I don't know, am I supposed to just take things or..."

"Okay, well you can ask him yourself" he said, pointing forward in the direction of Fai who was making his way to where they were stood.

"Hey, are you done?" Fai asked when he arrived in front of them.

"Um..." she began muttering when Nico chipped in, "-so your girl said that she was waiting for your-what was it again, 'permission'?" he furrowed, looking to Maldives direction for affirmation and she rolled her eyes jokingly at him, "I didn't say 'permission', all I said was I didn't exactly know whether or not I was supposed to...you know, pick something" she shrugged, as she did her best to wave off the memories of the the indirect flirting he had engaged in prior. I mean he didn't technically flirt back...but arghh!!! He looked away Maldives, he looked away! Get your feelings together woman, shit!

"Same difference Hun, same difference" Nico whispered into her ears.

"Yeah but I-"

"So wait a minute, hold on a second... you mean you really haven't done your shopping?" Fai queried with disbelief, and when she nodded in affirmation, he stared at her like she was some alien.

Rubbing his temples, he sighed and shook his head. "Mein Gott... What to do with this one..."he mumbled beneath his breath. He took her hands in his and began walking them to the ladies' clothing section of the mall.

"Fai, what are we-"

"Tell me something Miss Coleman, why the hell would I bring you to the mall if I had no intentions of wanting you to shop for yourself?" he critiqued as they made their way through the 'Elite of the Elites' category.