Part 15- South Africa!

This chapter is dedicated to Asha270 Chibyke080 emelda101 maarze emelda101 iam_tessy thanks to you all for sticking with me! 💓🙏🏾
Rachel up there guys! Enjoy!

"We're boarding a private jet?!" she screamed in shock.

"You sound surprised, why? Did you think we'd take a public flight when we had ours?" he asked confused.

"That's precisely the thing! I never knew the company had a private jet! Wow...it's so big!" she gasped at the sight of it which made Fai smile in amazement. "You know it's funny, I don't think I've ever had anyone give this kind of reaction to the private jet...well, not since Rachel"

"Oh My God! It's so big!...And so smooth, can I touch it?!" she looked at him and pouted in a very childish manner which sort of reminded him of Faura.

"Of course you can, but careful with the blades though" he said and walked away to go talk to the pilots and air hosts.

He returned after some minutes and was shocked to find her still gawking over the plane. "You know, if it means this much to you, I might just get your name written on it" he teased.

"Wha—really?" she gasped.

"No, but hurry, we need to get on board now" he said, guiding her to the plane stairs.

"We've been waiting all morning for you guys!" she heard a voice call out to her amidst the loud noise of the jet. When she looked up and saw it was Rachel, she smiled and hastened her steps.

"Heeeyyy, you don't know how happy I am that we're making this trip together...this jet is so big! Have you given it a 360 view?!"

"Trust me, you have no idea how crazy I went the first time I saw it myself!" Rachel chuckled as she walked with her to the seats the air hostess offered them.

"Oh my God! This has got to be the softest leather my black ass has caressed...probably beats the one in Fai's office" Maldives said as she got herself settled in the gold-colored leather seat which felt firm and soft.

"Fai huh? Are you guys now on first name basis?" she teased.

"Wha—no, of course not...I uh--I only used his first name cause..you know...that's what you use most of the time" she stuttered.

"Whatever, I just really hope you guys bond during this trip"

"Bond? Wh—why would we need to bond?" she asks, scared Rachel had somehow found out about their little moments.

"Come on, even a blind man can see that you don't like him"

"I don't? I don't...you're right, I don't" she cleared her throat. Pheeeww

"But he's your boss, and you guys are going to be working a lot together, especially on this trip, so you guys are going to have to make it work, whatever differences you have"

"Yeah sure, I understand I have a duty, and I must not let my feelings, whatsoever, get the best of me"

"Exactly...plus, I think it'll make me really happy if you two genuinely got along, you're both my friends and you both mean a lot to me" she pouted.

"Of course, don't worry so much, we'll be fine" she smiled.

"You ladies are doing well I assume" Fai said as he walked in on where they were seated.