Part 33- The Bridge.

Guysssss... 3k+ reads!!! 🤯
I'm running wild with excitement right now!!! 🤸🏾‍♀🤸🏾‍♀🤸🏾‍♀

It's only been y'all! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, THANK YOU! ❤

This chapter is dedicated to all the victims and protesters in the #EndSARS campaign in Nigeria...
Hopefully, police brutality ends...
Not just in Nigeria, but the world as a whole ❤☮️

Let's get back in!!!

"Doctor—" She called and straightened.

"The name is Fai" he corrected, and "...you're welcome to my house, you both" he said, smiling at Christian who had previously failed to acknowledge his presence as he had been busy eye flirting with Nico all the while they walked into the waiting parlor leading to the living room.

"One question though, are you both doctors?" Christian questioned and they both shook their heads in response, "No, why? Are you only attracted to doctors?" Nico enquired flirtatiously.

"Hmm...you know I initially thought so, but right now, I am beginning to have a rethink" he responded with equal fervor, winking at Fai who scrunched his face in disgust. Right, now I've lost a friend—maybe even two, great! He scoffed inwardly.

"Top or bottom?" Christian asked.

"Top—"

"Okay dude, seriously, the last thing my Black ass wants to do is watch you two 'eye-fuck' each other and talk about your crazy sex life! I came here for—well hello pretty face!" She chimed when she walked in on Faury who had been watching tv from the couch.

" 'Pretty face?' Is that what you call me?" Faury furrowed.

"Oh well, you are pretty" she shrugged.

"Okay, I don't know if I should feel good or insulted" he scrunched as he weighed his odds.

"I trust you didn't have any problems with the guards this time Brenda?" Fai enquired.

"Um—no, it's not every day that I go around causing trouble you know" she shrugged sarcastically and he nodded. We hope not...

"Oh and uh—Mal told us you got us stuff too, thank you" she thanked calmly, surprising Fai who nodded again in acknowledgement. Well, I guess she's not so bad after all...

"Where's she by the way? Mal?" Christian queried.

"Oh she's in the kitchen, she offered to cook Nigerian jollof rice which we have by the way been waiting for over ten hours" Faury joked.

"Wait, she what?" Christian asked again.

"She...offered to cook???" Brenda gasped.

"Well she didn't exactly offer but—"

"But Maldives can't cook!" Brenda blurted worriedly.

"What?" Fai furrowed in fear.

"She can't cook! In fact we almost never let her near the kitchen because—" Christian was saying when all of a sudden, Fai's fire alarm system began wailing.

"...um guys!!!" they heard her voice cry from the kitchen, and with utmost urgency, they all raced to the direction of her voice, with Fai leading the pack.

"Mal!!! Are you okay?!!!" he called as he took the longest fastest strides his tensed-up feet could handle.

"Fai, hold on! You know you can't go in there!" Faury tried warning, albeit futile.