Part 42- Sieving The Dirt.

Guyssss!!! At long last, we're gonna find out the truth... 😁😁😁
Explore!!! 👇🏾

"Mhm-I think you are, in fact-I think you know exactly what I mean..." he finished behind her, scooting and muttering the last parts behind her ears.

She ghosted-felt numb. How the fuck did this nigga figure all that out??? She wondered.

"Oh don't worry queen, I don't care about your sexual expenditures with him"

"They weren't 'sexual expenditures'!" she shot back through clenched teeth, the irritation slowly growing inside her, with each passing second he spent close to her neck.

He chuckled cockily, his breath sending ripples of disgust down her skin. "Like I said honey, I don't care...I only hope that you're willing to serve me-as well as you did him" he trails off but isn't given the chance to complete his words as Maldives slides off the chair.

Doing her best to keep her cool, she feigned ignorance to his words, whilst purposefully averting his gaze. "I-I don't know what you're talking about...but I will do my very best to do the job you pay me for" she finishes off and clears her throat.

Malcolm chuckles inwardly, then cocks his head to the side. "I sure hope you will" he shrugs, his face wearing the now infamous grin Maldives wished for nothing but to smack off with a witch's broom stick.

She nods her head curtly, and reaches for the door knob-but not before Malcolm called for her attention-again!

"...remember Honey, your loyalty lies with me"he concluded, but this time, Maldives was too pissed to even offer a response or gesture.

She cajoled out, pouring all her frustrations in the banging of the door behind her. "Christ! How dare he?! How fucking dare him?!"

What does he fucking take me for? Some office whore?! She screamed, then paused suddenly.

Somehow her own words reminded of a certain someone.

Hailey...something smells fishy here...

How the hell did that MF know about 'he' and I??? I mean-yeah, he did give his weird 'theory', but still...

Seems highly unlikely that he was able to arrive at his conclusions that way...

She felt frightened, immensely uneasy at the feel of things. Of course, she could have just handed in her resignation now while things were still early, but what would happen to her bills? The bastard had been nice enough to grant her enough flexibility to enable her adequately undergo her Masters-a gesture that still surprised and confused her, and she wasn't sure she was willing to go down that road.

There aren't a lot of companies willing to hire a first class graduate with impending fraud charges you know...

*Sighs* God help me...she prayed and huffed in frustration before returning back to her office.