Part 25- Life Is Beautiful.

Yes yes I know...I did it again! 😩
But guys please understand that with school resumption lurking around, I've been trying to utilize my time between reading for exams, writing and editing this story and other life demands 🙏🏾
But I will try as much as I can to update as fast as possible...
That said and done, I'd like to thank you all so much for coming this far with me, the LOVE is REAL! 💓

This chapter is dedicated to HazellHassan7699 💓

Enjoy guys! 💓

"Here are the files you requested for—done and dusted!" Maldives chimed as she placed the files on Fai's table.

"French or Italian?" he asked instead as he scrolled through his computer.

"Huh?"

"French or Italian? Which cuisine do you prefer?" he looked up to her for a response.

"French I guess?—but why the question?"

"I'm trying to find a place" he answered plainly.

"A place? A place for what?" she enquired.

"What do you mean for what? For the date of course" he stated.

"Oh—that..."

"Yes, that, why, is something wrong?"

"No no it's nothing, it's just I didn't realize you were already searching for restaurants" she explained.

"Why not? Is that bad? Do you not want to go out with me anymore?" he queried with curious brows.

"No, I didn't say that...but you know, you never really asked me formally" she stated with her arms crossed around each other.

"Asked you formally???" he stood up with his brows raised in amusement as he approached her in front of his desk.

"Yes, your presumptuous ass never asked me if I'd like to go out with you in the first place...so do it now, ask me formally, there's nothing more beautiful than a formal request" she stated as he watched her with amusement.

"I see...and how exactly am I supposed to 'ask you formally'?" he mouthed as he pulled her close to him.

"You could say...'Mal, will you love to go on a date with me?' she suggested with a sly smile.

"Hmm...I think I have a better way of doing that" he mouthed again before merging lips with her.

The two proceeded to having a hot make-out session which started off with Fai pulling her close to him while he scooted a little on his desk, grinding her onto him as hard as his throbbing cock could manage within the confines of his pants.

He was hard, as hard as she'd wanted him to be, and she had showed him that by how firm her grip on his neck had been, even as he explored the magical planes of her lips, but as much as she wanted it, as much as she wanted nothing more than to rip his crisp-ironed shirt off and let him have his way with her, right there on that desk, she knew she had to wait for it, they both had to, as there weren't in the right environment for such escapades.

She pulled back, and he groaned in frustration, "What is it again this time?" he asked before pulling her face in for another round of lips-waltz, this time, grabbing her ass in a way he knew was sure to render her knees weak—and weak they went, as she soon found herself tugging on the collar of his pristine-pressed shirt.

"You do realize you're ruining hours of intense laundry work with the things your curious fingers are currently doing to my shirt..." he whispered while he sucked and nibbled hungrily on her neck, earning a horny-like chuckle from her.