Part 37- Tides & Turns.

Skip my rants, and jump in!!! 🤸🏾‍♀🤸🏾‍♀🤸🏾‍♀👇🏾

"Shh...I couldn't wait...you don't know how much I've missed you" he smiled.

His eyes, dim as lust itself, he grazed her cheeks across with his thumb and pulled her in for a soul-grabbing kiss,.

"Mhmm...Fai..." she moaned, clinging onto the collar of his shirt as she struggled to keep her footing from the impact of his embrace.

"You don't know how much...*Kiss* how much...*Kiss* I missed you Fai..." she mouthed as she ran her fingers across his neck, his blue eyes piercing into her brown ones. He smiled, not saying a word, but let his eyes do the talking.

Staring at her like she was the most precious thing there was, he tucked her hair behind her ears, before proceeding to trace her lower lip with his thumb.

"Show me babe..." he mumbled, sliding his thumb slowly into her lips. She circled her tongue gently around it, tasting the raw feel of him.

Then he kissed her again, "...show me how much you missed me..." he whispered back at her, and tugged at him for the life of her.

He walked them in as stealthily as he could manage, their footsteps staggering as they struggled to keep their composure and lustful desires at bay.

Fai pulled her even closer, gently closing the door behind him, before proceeding to fully cup her face for another passionate kiss.

She moaned, sighed his name out loud and quavered quietly the moment she felt his tongue and teeth graze the area beneath her ear. "You smell so good Angel...Ive missed the taste of you..." he whispered in her ears, sending bolts of fire down her spine as he lifted her up and walked them both to her room.

Through their way, they found it almost impossible to have a smooth walk as their eager bodies kept hitting different objects whilst conquering their urge to feel each other's body.

She slid her hands beneath his shirt, feeling the hard-ripped muscles of his chest, and she ached to free his body off its confines.

"I've missed this Fai...missed the feel of you..." she whispered and pulled his shirt off.

They finally arrived in her room, his hands feeling the thickness of her thick behind, while she painstakingly but briefly pulled away from the kiss, to take his shirt off.

She proceeded to placing soft kisses and bites across his neck and chest, hell bent on pouring all her feelings and desires on him

"I can't wait to feel you *trails her tongue across his chest and nipples* and have you inside me..." she uttered in her most sensual voice. He groaned painfully, not sure how long he was going to be able to hold on with the dirty sweet words she was throwing at him.  He felt his hard on grow even harder.