Part 26- Meet The Clique.

Okay okay guys! Seriously!
I am trying my best to keep up with you all 😂 💔
I know updates haven't been as regular as I used to at first, but please be patient with me till I gather enough rhythm 🙏🏾
Thanks for sticking it out with me up until now 😊🙏🏾

This chapter is dedicated to evajayz and dalivre1 you guys rock!

Okay, let's get back to it, enjoy!

"...he's here..." Maldives said and immediately felt her knees go weak as she was sure her poor rug was probably already soaked from the intense wetness her nervous feet were already having.

Why am I feeling this way? For fuck's sake Maldives, get your shit together! This isn't primary school with Ola David asking you out with fucking OK Sweets! This is now! Now you're 25! You've fucking been on different dates before, so get your Black ass together and stop acting like you're about to be kissed by fucking Idris Elba! But hell...this one might be even hotter...just saying...

Jesus, what the fuck is this German hunk doing to me?! Can't be..NO! I have not finally lost all my senses! There is no way that I'm—

"...earth to Maldives!" Christian snapped at her.

"H—huh? What???" she said when she was finally pulled out if her reverie.

"What do you mean what? Were you even listening to any of the things I said?" Brenda asked.

"What? No—I'm sorry, it's just—I have a little headache" she explained and they scoffed.

"Right, now we're doing the headache thingy" Christian mumbled to himself as he stepped out of the room to go get the door.

"What, I do have a headache!" she shouted while he walked away and shot her the middle finger from behind him.

"Pig!" she hissed when he was out of sight, leaving Maldives alone with Brenda.

"Alright-alright, I look good right? Do I look good? Expensive enough? D-do you think my ass looks smaller in this dress?" she kept panicking as she almost emptied the contents of the Dolce and Gabbana fragrance on her body.

"Girl, you are currently putting on a deep-neck mid-thigh body-hugging red fancy dress with half the contents of a designer perfume on you, backed by a sleek Naomi Campbell- inspired makeup look to go with it, if this doesn't scream 'I'm-so-hot-I-need-to-be-fucked-by-you-tonight', I don't know what does" she stated and Maldives smiled.

"Thank you Bree, that is exactly the sort of motivation I need to survive this night, thanks so much" she said, hugging her briefly before taking a deep breath and making her way to the living room.

Meanwhile, outside Maldives' door, stood a growing impatient Fai, who had been standing out there for nothing less than ten minutes and the delay was already driving him insane.

Pfft...Relax Fai, take a deep breath and calm down...remember she's a woman! Just like with mother during formal parties and festivities, YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT!

But dammit, can't the woman hurry up already! I mean I know Africans are not exactly best friends with keeping to time, but come on, isn't this a bit too much?!
I'd like to believe the reason she's talking this long to open this fucking door is because she's taking her time to look all good for tonight, else, I really can't understand why—

"..we're coming, give us a sec!" he heard a voice call shout from inside, but it wasn't just any voice, it was a male's voice, and that seemed to push his senses even further.