Part 18- What Really Happened?

This chapter is dedicated to bettylone Chibyke080 iam_tessy and oluwakemie thank you all for sticking with me! 😘 Enjoy! ❤

Angel...no...no... Mmhmm...Mummy..." She kept mumbling in her sleep as she struggled to open her eyes.
"Mal??? "

"Mmhmm??? What do you want from me Doctor??? You want..."

"Maldives..."

"Yeah I know I know..." she scrunched as she forced her eyes open, "...doctor???" she called when she finally caught sight of Fai who had been standing across the bed, beside the shelves.

"Good, you're awake..." he said plainly, his arms crossed between each other as he stared at her with no open emotion. She noticed how he was fully dressed, red and white striped shirt, brown chinos shorts, it was the first time she ever really saw his bare legs and they were fucking hot!

With hairs that intertwined amongst each other, they looked ever strong and manly, very firm on the ground, and she longed to feel them, just like she had done the night before. Oh my God! The night before! We did it! Right? Did we??? She wondered as she looked all around her and noticed the rough sheets.

The next thing she realized was that she wasn't wearing a shirt, but she had the sheets reflexively held to her chest, so just to confirm her suspicions, she raised the sheets up and looked beneath them, the moment she touched herself, she knew it...she knew she had been touched there, she had really been touched there because of how sore to touch she felt.

Wow...how hard did he hit it last night??? She thought as she brought down the sheets to reveal a funny-looking Fai seated across from her. Startled by his sudden presence, she smiled nervously as she tried to avoid his gaze which now pierced through her body and soul, my soul beneath... "I'm sorry..." he said all of a sudden.

"Huh???" she questioned confusedly.

"Last night...I don't know what came over me, I assure you I'm not usually that weak, I just... I'm sorry..." he explained as he ruffled his hair and cursed in his infamous mother tongue.

"You're sorry???" she asked.

"Yeah, I am...it should never have happened, and.... Fuck!"

"Oh..." she exclaimed as she felt a sudden emptiness in her stomach.

"You're not going to...press charges, are you? I assure you I'm not a rapist, it's just last night you--"

"Wait a minute now...rapist? Who said anything about you being a rapist?" she scurried her brows.

"I don't know...I just thought that with last night, and how drunk you were, you'd probably wanna--"

"I wasn't drunk" she cut him off.

"Huh?" he quizzed.

"I wasn't drunk...sighs...I might have been a little tipsy, but I wasn't drunk" she sighed as she ruffled her hair.

"You weren't???" he asked and she shook her head in response. Unconvinced by her answer, he questioned her further, "...so you remember what happened last night?"

"Mmhmm"

"All of it?" he asked again, this time, she smiled sheepishly as she felt her cheeks redden.