vi. Worst Hogsmeade Trip Ever

.

MONTHS had passed since the night I saw Draco sneaking in the Room of Requirement and I hadn't told a single soul. Not Ernie, not Ruby, and especially not the trio, seeing as the reactions I would get would be too costly.

For a while, I thought that keeping that sort of information all to myself was going to be difficult. But eventually the nagging thought of it smoothly started to fade away, until all that was left was simply nonchalance.

So I continued on with my life as winter came; completing homework, Prefect patrolling, and having dinner with the Slug Club from time to time.

Every time I'd see Draco in classes or the halls, a second thought wouldn't arrive in my mind regarding that particular night. As far as I'm concerned, he was probably only there for reasons I did not want to know. Besides, telling him off about it would seem pointless since he's still a Prefect.

It was finally October in Scotland, which usually brought in freezing wind so I made sure to bring my Hufflepuff scarf for the Hogsmeade trip.

Right after breakfast, I met the trio outside by the entrance.

"Sorry for the wait," I said a little breathless. "Had to get a few extra galleons."

"You know what I just realized?" Ron voiced out.

"What?" I asked.

"This is your first Hogsmeade trip with us."

I blinked. "Wow, I didn't even realize."

"Are Ruby and Ernie not coming?" Hermione asked, eyes darting around to look for them.

"They're going on a date. I'd very much rather be with you lot than third wheel with them." I chuckled.

She and I giggled together before stepping outside into the cold air.

The walk to Hogsmeade was not one of the best trips I've been on. The whole time they were all arguing over some book that Harry apparently has. I stood in between Hermione and the boys, silently waiting for when they would be quiet so I can ask. When I finally managed to, Hermione did not hesitate to go on a full on rant about it.

"Huh," I said when she was finished, then playfully narrowed my eyes at Harry. "So that's how you managed to win Felix Felicis."

He merely shrugged with a lazy grin.

"Well did you three find out who this 'Half-Blood Prince' is?"