02

Chapter 02:
HOSPITAL

The blonde-haired girl had just parked her SUV when she was surprised to find more people gathered in front of the clinic and most of the people were women. They appeared to be trying to enter the clinic, but were detained by several security men. Some girls were also trying their best to peer through the clinic window.

The clinic has more people gathered than usual today, the girl thought before reaching for her phone that was located on the empty seat beside her and looked for a specific contact number.

After a few seconds of waiting, there was finally a reply from someone that she contacted.

'Where are you?! Doctor Evans hasn't arrived yet and I don't want to make further assistance to this patient anymore because my body is already. . . argh! You have to come here, hurry!'

The blonde-haired girl frowned when the call she made suddenly ended. She stared at her phone screen in surprise. In fact, she was the one who called, yet her co-worker named Maggie didn't even let her talk.

The girl looked around before taking off the seatbelt she has on and grabbed her white coat that was in the back seat of the car. She wore her coat quickly before turning towards the rear mirror to look at herself while tidying her blonde hair.

When she felt ready, she pulled the car key and put it in her coat pocket before opening the car door and stepping out of the car. Again, she stared at the crowd of women who appeared instead of diminishing, increasing. She could faintly hear some of the women screaming, loudly.

"Harry!"

"You'll be fine!"

"Ah, why is he still so handsome?!"

"Doctor!"

The girl turned her head, and found the person who she had been in contact with was standing before her, catching a quick breath before standing up straight and smiling faintly.

"I've given the patient first aid. I've also suggested that he should be taken to a bigger hospital, given that this is just a clinic that treats minor illnesses, but his manager insists and asks if we could treat him until he recovers."

The girl who was wearing a white coat sighed to the other girl who was wearing casual clothes. Well, the girl named Maggie is indeed a nurse and don't even ask what the girl in the white coats does.

"We can talk about this inside. Did you come out through the back door?" The girl in the white coat began to walk, followed by Maggie who tried to keep up with her footsteps.

"The front door is surrounded by his fans. Our security guards are overwhelmed to deal with them. But the back door is certainly safe." Maggie explained while trying to keep up with the doctor's paces who walked so fast, it was as if she was running.

"What happened?" The doctor asked, after passing the back door of the clinic.

"The actor named Harry Styles had an accident on the set. He seems to have broken his right hand, but he's still so handsome, oh my God." Maggie explained very cheerfully, making the doctor look at her in disgust.

The doctor sighed resignedly. "Oh, now I understand why there are so many girls at the front door now. Have you called Doctor Evans?"