07

Chapter 07:
CURIOUS

The brunette young man groaned in pain as his body rested on his right hand which was still being treated. Harry moved from lying down to a sitting position, leaning on the back of the hotel bed where he was staying right now.

"Shit. I think it's improving!"

Harry took a breath and sighed again before staring straight at the clock hanging on the wall to the right of his room. The circular clock showed that it was ten o'clock in the morning. Harry was quite surprised.

In fact, he slept for more than twelve hours. It's fine to sleep for more than twelve hours, right? Isn't sleep a kind of rest? Some people ordered Harry to rest for a week before returning to shoot even though Harry hates that order.

Harry hated having to stay in his room, not knowing what he had to do. Harry isn't a lazy young man. Harry always needs to do something. Whatever it is, what's clear is that silence is not something Harry can adapt to.

Yesterday, Harry remained in the clinic from two in the afternoon until eight at night. Harry did not understand what the doctor was doing for the whole day that she couldn't come into her office to meet Harry, who had clearly made an appointment with her.

Don't expect Harry to stay still while waiting in the doctor's office, without doing something that doesn't make him bored waiting for about six hours. Well, Harry isn't actually presumptuous, but the doctor was the one who made Harry do it.

Harry found out more about the doctor, through the items in her room. Seeing the condition of the room which was very neat and clean, Harry became more careful in looking for things that would be useful. Harry also believes that he can't change the position of any item because the doctor is one of the most meticulous people and Harry even believes that the doctor memorizes everything in her room.

On her desk was stacked with medical files, and from those files, Harry found out the doctor's full name and age.

Her full name is Taylor Alison Swift, and she's twenty-five years old.

After dissecting the doctor's desk, this made Harry even more curious than he already was. It wasn't polite, but Harry was already curious about her.

Harry decided to dissect and snoop around with the contents of the doctor's black Gucci bag which in fact contains simple items, not like the ones that Harry has in mind.

Harry has an older sister named Gemma, who is two years older than Harry, and she has owns expensive bags that are the same price with cars, and her bags were filled with lots of stuff. But the most mandatory in her bag is makeup equipment and hair curlers.

Doctor Swift had a bag that might be as expensive as Gemma, but the contents were clearly different. In the doctor's bag, there were only cellphone chargers, iPods, small notebooks, pens, wallets and earphones. Ah, and don't forget her signature red lipstick.

Harry opened Doctor Swift's wallet. It contained several bills, three ATMs, two credit cards and other cards that Harry did not understand what was for. But the one card that caught Harry's attention most was her identity card. The doctor's full name was the same that was written in the medical documents, Taylor Alison Swift. She was born in this city, Nashville on December 13, 1990. Her blood type A and to Harry's surprise, he found out that the doctor was domiciled in New York, not in Nashville.

He might sound like a maniac, but Harry took a picture of the doctor's identity card, before putting it back in the wallet and putting the wallet in the bag.

After snooping around with her wallet, the most and very interesting that caught Harry's curiosity was the doctor's notebook. It was a small notebook with a plain pink cover. There was no title on the cover of the notebook and Harry was really curious. Harry took the notebook and opened it from the first page. It contained only a date and also a sentence that Harry did not really understand what it meant.