19

Chapter 19:
REPLACED DOCTOR

A faint smile appeared on Harry's lips as he felt something leaning against his shoulders. When Harry turned around, his nose had caught the fresh smell of strawberries that came from the blond hair of the doctor who challenged him to watch a horror movie, but she herself was frightened and she also challenged to stay up all night, but instead she's now fast asleep on Harry's shoulder.

Harry glanced at the clock hanging on the wall of Taylor's room, and it showed it's already eleven o'clock at night. Harry couldn't believe that he had spent more than twelve hours with this girl, doing the simplest things, but Harry didn't know want it to end it immediately.

Their lunch lasted quite a long time. It wasn't because they ate so many, but because they continued to argue about many things. Many things that often made Harry wince, because Taylor is a doctor. Her education is high and she's certainly smart. From the way she spoke, it was very clear how smart the girl is and really made Harry rack his brain having to look for lighter subject for their conversation, so that it wouldn't make Harry look stupid. Well, Harry isn't stupid. He's also a scholar, he's graduated with a bachelor of business economics. But a bachelor's degree doesn't mean anything to him, being an actor doesn't need that kind of title.

After eating, they went straight ahead to Taylor's apartment to watch a movie and Harry understands why this girl didn't recognize him the first time they met. All of her DVDs are from the 90s. The only film that was from the 2000s is 'The Giver' which, according to Harry, wasn't really interesting. This girl's movie tastes are very strange.

Harry moved, trying to get to his feet after holding Taylor's back so she wouldn't fall off. After successfully standing, Harry leaned Taylor's head on the sofa which Harry had already given a pillow to make Taylor's head comfortable.

"Your neck will hurt if you fall asleep in your previous position, even though I like it." Harry said softly, bending down to watch Taylor's sleeping face with a smile imprinted on his lips. Harry gingerly removed the misplaced strands of her hair that had fallen on the doctor's beautiful face. Harry even gently stroked Taylor's left cheek.

"Today is one of the best days of my life. I'll remember it well."

Harry's phone suddenly rang. Harry quickly reached into his pocket and took out his cellphone, finding an incoming call from his manager, Jill. Harry forgot, he didn't say anything to Jill. Harry immediately picked up the call.

"Hello?"

'Harry! Gosh! Where are you right now?! Did you forget that you have to start filming tomorrow at six in the morning?! Where have you been all this time?! Why didn't you pick up any of my calls and not reply to my messages?!'

After he was able to make sure Jill was finished with all of her questions, Harry answered, "I'm busy, Jill."

'What are you busy with?! You only got to shoot two scenes today and after finishing them, you just left without telling anyone where you were going! Harry, your business here in Nashville is just to shoot for your latest film!'

Harry giggled. "Do you really have the strength and energy to nag late at night like this? I'm impressed."

'Where are you now?!'

"I'm going back to the hotel."

Without waiting for another reply from Jill, Harry ended his call and looked again at the figure of the girl who was fast asleep on the long red sofa.

Harry put his face closer to Taylor's. A smile reappeared on Harry's lips. The young man kissed Taylor's cheek briefly, stroking her cheek once more while saying quietly, "Sweet dreams, Taytay. Thank you for today."