24

Chapter 24:
ONE YEAR LATER

Hey, how are you? It's been a year since the last time I saw you, exactly one year. I still owe you a date, don't I? I'm keeping that promise, and I hope you keep yours too.

Taylor sent the message while staring blankly at her phone screen. The girl breathed in and slowly exhaled. The wind blew a few blonde strands of her hair, that she had cut into shoulder length since a few months ago, after she had decided to start her life over on a fresh new page, even though she hadn't finished the old one.

It's been a year since Taylor and Harry's separation at the Nashville airport. One month after that, Taylor was still sending messages to Harry. Harry always entertains when Taylor is tired and bored. Harry can always make her laugh. Harry can always make Taylor smile and be more passionate about doing things.

But everything only lasted for approximately one month, before everything felt in vain. Taylor never felt she made a mistake, even if Taylor made a mistake, Taylor would know what it was. Taylor also will not be ashamed to apologize and admit her mistakes. But why did Harry just disappear, without even explaining what Taylor did that had the young man move away from her? Why would he disappear all of a sudden, without even saying goodbye or giving an explanation?

Until this moment, Taylor still continues to send messages to Harry, giving him updates about her life to the young man even though it has been more than ten months since Taylor's messages have only been sent, unread by the actor who recently released the film that was filmed in Nashville. The process of making that film brought Taylor and Harry together.

Taylor smiled thinly as she pulled her short hair behind her ears. This is what Taylor does every afternoon, before returning from her assignment. Sitting on a park bench behind the hospital, a bench right under a large tree that is very shady. Almost all employees at the hospital know her usual habits and routine.

"Doctor Swift!"

Taylor immediately looked around to search for who shouted her name. Taylor got up from the bench when she found a nurselooking at her anxiously as she said, "A little girl fainted, she's convulsing, doctor."

Hearing the nurse's report, Taylor walked quickly away from her favorite park bench and sprinted into the hospital with the nurse who jogged trying to catch up with Taylor's pace.

"Where is she? How is she?" Taylor asked while speeding up her pace.

"She's in the emergency room, doctor. Her pulse is weak. We're afraid that we might make a mistake if we take action without being supervised by a doctor. Doctor Payne is in the VIP room, doing routine checks."

After explaining, the nurse's footsteps stopped when Taylor stopped in front of the emergency room.

"Nurse, please take a notebook in my office and bring it here. Immediately."

Taylor's orders were immediately carried out by the nurse while Taylor immediately opened the door to the room and found several nurses who were swarming around the bed. There was also a baby sitter dressed in work clothes who was crouching down, she looked like she was sobbing.

"What are you doing?! Why aren't you helping her right away?!" Taylor said, who was wearing a stethoscope, quickly drove the nurses away from the bed.

They let Taylor carry out the task, although they were all still staring at the little girl who was laying unconscious on the bed.

━━

"For the success of M squared!"

All the crew and cast cheered while cheering to celebrate the success of the film they had been working on since a year ago. Just one week after the premiere, the M squared movie has sold more than five million tickets worldwide. That is an extraordinary achievement.