15

Chapter 15:
I MISSED YOU

"Hey, stop laughing and focus on the road! You don't want to kill me, do you?" Harry said in annoyance, although no one knew how he felt right now. Just imagine how you'll feel if you were in a car that was driven by a somewhat insane girl. The girl who disappeared for three days and suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Taylor is currently laughing loudly, who was unable to forget what she had just witnessed.

A few minutes ago right at the Cores building, Taylor saw it for herself that Harry was running very fast with some girls chasing after him. Then, Harry knocked hard on Taylor's car window, asking her to open the doors so he could come in, and Taylor immediately opened the door. Harry got into the car and ordered Taylor to drive the car away. Some girls still followed behind, before finally giving up because they were unable to keep up with the speed of the car.

"I should've recorded your face while running. It's too funny! Jeez, it looks like I can make a lot of money if I keep taking pictures of you and sell them to people." Taylor winked and Harry rolled his eyes.

"I almost died because I wanted to see you. Where have you been? You disappeared without a trace. You can't be contacted, and you can't be traced either. I thought you died by accident and then fell into a cliff!" Harry grumbled at length.

Taylor smiled faintly, while keeping her eyes on the road. "I feel like I'm kidnapping you, but I'm not. You came to me, and I didn't forced you to come to me." Harry chuckles.

"Don't change the subject. Answer my question, Taylor." Taylor glanced over before she chuckling.

"Your Brittish accent, is just— never mind."

The young man held his breath and breathed slowly. Harry's eyes scanned every inch of the right side of her face. The curve of her face, the shape of her eyebrows, her blue eyes, the structure of her nose and the shape of her red lips. Even though he hadn't seen her in just three days, it already felt like he didn't saw her for years.

"You still owe me a date. I hope you remembered that." Harry said casually and Taylor chuckled.

"You're far worse than a tax collector. Why do I have to see you again, anyway?" Harry smiles.

"You came to my shooting location. What did you come for?"

"I didn't come, it was by accident. I just passed by." Taylor answered calmly.

"Oh, really? Then how did you know that I'm filming there? As far as I can remember, I never told you where I was filming." Harry folded his arms across his chest, still looking at Taylor sternly.

Harry jumped when suddenly, Taylor pressed the brake pedal and made Harry's body pushed forward, almost crashing onto the dashboard if only he didn't wear his seat belt.

"Are you go—,"

"You're riding in my car! So, stop talking and why are you even riding in my car in the first place? I'm not your driver, and I won't take you to the place you want." Taylor spoke at length with her hands on her hips.

Harry paused before shrugging his shoulders. "I won't ask you to bring me to any place. I'll just go wherever you're going." Taylor sighed.

"Why did you get in my car earlier? I just wanted to say hello, nothing more. Do I have to return you to your set again?" Harry hurriedly shook his head.

"No, no. Next time if you want to visit there, I'll introduce you to the crew and the other actors later."

"For now, I just want to come with you, okay?" Taylor never understood the way this young man thought.